+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors record

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi

Can any one give me insights and understanding about visitors record? Am new to this as i want to which is better study permit or visit record for a minor...

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

Can any one give me insights and understanding about visitors record? Am new to this as i want to which is better study permit or visit record for a minor...

Thanks
You haven't provided any actual information about the situation, so no one can give you advice.

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
You haven't provided any actual information about the situation, so no one can give you advice.
Okay so im accepted into centennial college and is in process of gathering docs for applying for study permit but i have an eight years old daughter and my husband whom i want to be there with me during study .but i wanted to know best option should i bring them as visitors first and change after or apply after i landed for them

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
So i just learnt about visitors record that u cud also work through in that case and is now being hesitant in what steps to take. Do u apply for child visa at time of application and if approved travel to border and ask for a visa record for her?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So i just learnt about visitors record that u cud also work through in that case and is now being hesitant in what steps to take. Do u apply for child visa at time of application and if approved travel to border and ask for a visa record for her?
Apply for a study permit for your child. If you apply for a TRV, it may be sent back telling you to apply for the study permit.