+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors December 2021 UKRAINE

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
Hello to all. We applied for a spousal visitor visa from Ukraine on December 22. On the site, the terms of consideration are 6 working days. But there is no answer. Maybe someone can tell how long it can take to consider the case before getting the worst result?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Hello to all. We applied for a spousal visitor visa from Ukraine on December 22. On the site, the terms of consideration are 6 working days. But there is no answer. Maybe someone can tell how long it can take to consider the case before getting the worst result?

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
what answer are you expecting to receive?
If it's stated 6 days, the processing time in 80% applications will be more or less 6 days
Of course, I am waiting for a positive answer, this is very important for me in quarantine.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi I am a ukraine resident, I recently got my PR card for ukraine, I want to apply for visit visa to Canada, is it possible?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi I am a ukraine resident, I recently got my PR card for ukraine, I want to apply for visit visa to Canada, is it possible?
Tell me what ties to Ukraine do you have - employment, family, assets, what will be purpose of your visit? (tourism, family, business, etc), Length of proposed visit?
Do you have family in Canada?
All these factors will be considered by Visa Officer.