+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors and Outland PR Spouse both in-progress

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
That is true on having some process to be with your family during the process of PR for your spouse. I see everyone's timeline and process is so different from one another. Hope you'll get your approval soon. BTW, did you get your sponsor eligibility approved? At which stage of your PR Spouse application you are at ?
Yes sponsor eligibility was approved soon after aor back in February/March.
We're waiting for background check to be completed now.
Seems like a very long wait from what I heard.
Fingers crossed. Good luck to you too.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
I am going to apply for visitor visa my pr file is in process got pre arrival letter 23rd may 2022
I am trying to fill education information but after putting all the information correctly i am not able to go forward
Can anyone help me
Thank you

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
I am going to apply for visitor visa my pr file is in process got pre arrival letter 23rd may 2022
I am trying to fill education information but after putting all the information correctly i am not able to go forward
Can anyone help me
Thank you

Hi

Sorry I don't have reply to ur question

But I saw some of ur posts, I wanted to ask if ur background check started or not ?

ramkk

May 29, 2018
Yes sponsor eligibility was approved soon after aor back in February/March.
We're waiting for background check to be completed now.
Seems like a very long wait from what I heard.
Fingers crossed. Good luck to you too.
Thanks, Btw it's not for me, it's for a very close friend of mine though. Anyway, what kind of reason do you have in your visitor visa on the invitation letter from you & purpose of the visit letter from your spouse?

Also, I heard IRCC's processing time for the new PR Spouse applications is a bit faster (around 6 -8 months). Do you think of raising a web form for your status check?

narayananajithkumar

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
Yes it definitely varies from person to person. If you can show strong connection to back home there is a good chance they will approve it.
But let's be honest you're applying to permanently settle down in one application and then you're saying no I'll go back when my visa expires in your visitors application. Sounds kinda fishy doesn't it?
That's where most people get their rejection from as the officer reviewing your file has the same thought process and think they will not go back.
They should have some sort of service where people can be with their family while they wait decision specially with these long wait times and backlogs.
Totally agree.....when I applied for visitor visa, one reason I mentioned was that it is going to be nearly a year since we have been apart and we wish to be together for our 1st wedding anniversary...and that she has not yet filed her resignation and would definitely need to go back for work....now anniversary is over 2 months back and yet to receive visit visa lol.....fortunately was able to get leave and go back home a couple of times during the visa process