+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor

wjkouass

Aug 6, 2018
Hello!
I’m a professional athlete & my Canadian cousin invited me to his daughter Baptisism! I cam surely finance myself & got all my documents gathered.

My questions are:
1) how do I obtain the proof medical appointment?
2) Do I must have a reservation ticket?

wjkouass

Aug 6, 2018
No I saw that proof of medical appointment is a requirement, which is why I asked. & I have no idea how to get that

wjkouass

Aug 6, 2018
Hello! I applied for a Canada visa about 2 and a half weeks ago. just got a letter from the Canada consulate saying that my biometric is valide until 2029 & that I should keep the letter for future applications as well. Does that mean that I have a good chance to receive the tourist visa? Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello! I applied for a Canada visa about 2 and a half weeks ago. just got a letter from the Canada consulate saying that my biometric is valide until 2029 & that I should keep the letter for future applications as well. Does that mean that I have a good chance to receive the tourist visa? Thanks
Yes you should save that letter for future, however, your bios will stay in IRCC's record for 10 years anyways.

And this is just a "Biometric Validity Letter", everyone who gives bios gets this, irrespective of the decision on application (Approved/Rejected)