+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor

Jass@6600

Apr 14, 2018
your tracking I’d is processed in Canada Visa office Chandigarh To know more please call vac helpline number or visit VAC website I aaplied on 12-04-2018 when I receive mail from vfs office

Last edited:
Reactions: Preetdehal

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Wait till Monday and then again check the status. You will get your passport from VFS either on Monday or Tuesday.

Jass@6600

Apr 14, 2018
I checked yesterday your tracking I’d is processed in Canada Visa office Chandigarh To know more please call vac helpline number or visit VAC website.iam worried when I got my visa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I checked yesterday your tracking I’d is processed in Canada Visa office Chandigarh To know more please call vac helpline number or visit VAC website.iam worried when I got my visa
The current estimated processing time is 21 days. The key word here is "estimate". Actual processing can take much longer depending on the specifics of the application

Reactions: Jass@6600

Ankit1986

May 1, 2018
The current estimated processing time is 21 days. The key word here is "estimate". Actual processing can take much longer depending on the specifics of the application
In these 21 days is it 5 days per week or 6 days per week or 7? The Canada GC site is confusing as it says DAYS and is not clear whether it's 5/6/7 days working they r talking about.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's so reassuring, with my TRV application already on Background Check Not Required, would it be ok to assume that approval should be coming this week itself?
Generally, background checks are not done for India passport holders. Secondly, processing times on the IRCC website are only estimates/the average time it took to process 80% of TRV applications in the previous week.

In short:
Not possible to guess if a TRV will be granted + not possible to guess how long it could take for a decision.

Hope your TRV is granted before your US visa interview :)

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Hello,
I wish to apply for visitor visa for my parents. They don’t have any birth certificate and marriage certificate. Can anyone suggest any alternate to satisfy visa officer about these proofs?
Thanks
Rajiv

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,
I wish to apply for visitor visa for my parents. They don’t have any birth certificate and marriage certificate. Can anyone suggest any alternate to satisfy visa officer about these proofs?
Thanks
Rajiv
Proof that they are your parents? What about your birth certificate and passport?