+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Profile .
Name -Manpreet singh

Travel history-Thailand,europe,phillipine

Employment in Qatar Since 6April2014.
SALERY-QR.10000 (INR170000) Per Month (But In Cash Deposit)
AGE- 1995
I want to visit the Canada For Attend The Marriage Fuction .
Can i get the visa?
Coz i got US visa refusal so thts why i have afraid & i will apply from India within my these Documents.
Assist me please wht will be better .
Thnnxx.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Manpreet,

1. For how long do you intend to visit?

2. Do you have a Canadian host (relative or friend) who is inviting you?

3. Which countries did you visit in Europe?

4. Do you have an employment contract in Qatar? If yes, when does it expire?

5. Do you have an employment letter + salary statement + salary slips that state you are paid INR 170,000 as cash every month?

6. You'll need to prove your strong ties to both Qatar and India. Do you own property/land in India + have leased accommodation in Qatar in your name + financial investments + dependent family members in India or Qatar?

BTW you must declare the US B1/B2 refusal when you apply for a Canada visa

Cheers

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hi Manpreet,

1. For how long do you intend to visit?

2. Do you have a Canadian host (relative or friend) who is inviting you?

3. Which countries did you visit in Europe?

4. Do you have an employment contract in Qatar? If yes, when does it expire?

5. Do you have an employment letter + salary statement + salary slips that state you are paid INR 170,000 as cash every month?

6. You'll need to prove your strong ties to both Qatar and India. Do you own property/land in India + have leased accommodation in Qatar in your name + financial investments + dependent family members in India or Qatar?

BTW you must declare the US B1/B2 refusal when you apply for a Canada visa

Cheers
hi bryanna.. i tried to pm you.. hope you read my message..thank.you

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Yes Dear.
I have host.
I have pay slips.
NOC Latter also.
Employement contract it will expire in april BTW i will renew it if i need.
In india on my name i have no land .but my parents have..bank bal. Or plots also. How can i prove strong ties in india. In qatar i have Job & im doing since 2014 6 april
In europe i visited Italia or spain.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes Dear.
I have host.
I have pay slips.
NOC Latter also.
Employement contract it will expire in april BTW i will renew it if i need.
In india on my name i have no land .but my parents have..bank bal. Or plots also. How can i prove strong ties in india. In qatar i have Job & im doing since 2014 6 april
In europe i visited Italia or spain.
1. You'll need to prove your immigration status in Qatar i.e. Work/Resident Permit. If it's not in English then it must be translated into English by a certified translator.

2. It would be a good idea if you have have your employment contract and/or Work Visa extended before you apply for the TRV

3. Ties in India:
Do you transfer money to your parents every month (through bank transfers, not cash or foreign currency)?
Do you have younger, unmarried siblings who are financially dependent on you?
Are you engaged to be married shortly? And, can you prove it? Yeah, it can be a reason to return home.

Your parents land and assets cannot be shown for your TRV application.

4. Ties in Qatar:
Employment (Employment contract + Work Visa + Leave approval letter from your employer stating you'll have your job when you return + 6 months payslips + 6-months' salary statement stating you have been paid in cash + 6 months bank statement which proves the salary cash deposits, etc)

Other ties:
Leased accommodation/agreement in your name + 2-3 recent rent receipts + bank transfers to prove you have paid the rent

Financial investments: Bank term deposits + strong bank balance (nothing borrowed from anyone, must match your salary) + foreign currency (if purchased from authorized Forex dealer with receipt), etc

Utility bills or bills for cellphone/internet, etc

5. You must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary for sightseeing, the wedding, meeting friends/family, etc with expense estimates.... and prove that you can pay for this itinerary + airfare without depending on your Canadian host. Do keep your visit to 2-3 weeks max.

6. Do prepare a Travel History explanation: Country + visa details + Entry/exit dates + purpose of visit + scan the Schengen visa(s)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is My Travel History Good For Getting The Visa Or Need more ?
Your travel history for the TRV would depend on how long you visited Spain and Italy + the purpose of your visit to those countries + when did you visit

If you're able to travel then you could apply/visit the UK/some other Schengen countries/Australia..... before you apply for a TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I stay in europe 23 days.
It was visitor trip.
You can explain why you stayed in Europe for 23 days. For example, if you visited during your annual vacations.

You'll need to work really hard to prepare good documentation. The points that could work against your TRV approval are: You're young + you are paid in cash + you have temporary status in Qatar + no dependent family.

You'll also need to prove why you must attend the wedding in Canada. For example, is your close relative/immediate family member getting married? If it is a friend's wedding then I would recommend that you do not apply for a TRV