+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA_ NEW INSTRUCTIONS

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I applied for a visitor visa with my family on Aug 6 to visit my uncle, biometric already done and application is under reviewing, do you recommend to resubmit the application on the new IRCC portal? Is uncle considered as extended family member?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
I applied for a visitor visa with my family on Aug 6 to visit my uncle, biometric already done and application is under reviewing, do you recommend to resubmit the application on the new IRCC portal? Is uncle considered as extended family member?
Hi did you obtain your visa?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Good ,me i submitted a visitor visa visa the new portal outside Canada ,am i right to do so?i want to visit canada for some days .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good ,me i submitted a visitor visa visa the new portal outside Canada ,am i right to do so?i want to visit canada for some days .
If you meet eligibility requirements then yes. And your situation changed from your previous application then yes.

Feb 17, 2017
Hi, today I applied for a Canada tourist visa. I'm from India international student in Germany. already did biometric in past what are the chances of visa on hotel booking

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
100/100 if you prove that you have ties to your home country like work,study ,family wife children properties ect...............

Ojmai

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, I applied for visitor visa from India in July 2021 and did my Biometrics in Aug. Anyone else here with the same timeline? What's the status of your visa application?

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hi, I applied for visitor visa from India in July 2021 and did my Biometrics in Aug. Anyone else here with the same timeline? What's the status of your visa application?
I did my Biometric on aug 6, my application currently under reviewing, what is the status of you application?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Can i apply with canadian Transit visa at the port of entry for work permit?what do you advice?