+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

roso

Mar 12, 2024
I am Canadian, my sisters son passed away year ago and we are doing a one year ceremonial memorial for him. I am very close to my cousin and his wife in India and would like to invite them over for only 15 days. My niece is enrolled in a high end school therefore staying longer is not an option as they only allow 2 weeks max. Inviting for the funeral was not an option as we had to rush through all preparations back then in shock.
How do I apply? Do I have to go through an agency? I am the one who is applying so all the support as in financial and travel expenses will be on me and I have funds to prove that with a good record of employment. What documents do they require from their end? Just to clarify what day funds have to look like precisely.
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am Canadian, my sisters son passed away year ago and we are doing a one year ceremonial memorial for him. I am very close to my cousin and his wife in India and would like to invite them over for only 15 days. My niece is enrolled in a high end school therefore staying longer is not an option as they only allow 2 weeks max. Inviting for the funeral was not an option as we had to rush through all preparations back then in shock.
How do I apply? Do I have to go through an agency? I am the one who is applying so all the support as in financial and travel expenses will be on me and I have funds to prove that with a good record of employment. What documents do they require from their end? Just to clarify what day funds have to look like precisely.
Thank you
They need to show that they have the funds to visit. TRV approval is based on the visitor’s funds, ties to their home country, international travel history, etc. Your information and proof of funds can be included as additional information but not a big factor in whether they get approved. If they don’t have the funds would expect a refusal.