+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
My TRV application refused due to
*Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
Application sent Dec07,2023.
Application was for 20 days visit for Birthday of first newborn baby. P.A provided good bank account with great savings accounts to prove
I had good saving with lots of money saved to show. Seeing that kinda message that not enough to money support you trip made me question.
Any suggestion on what I should do next guys? Or should I just give up this immigration headache.
Anybody been in the same boat and his/her application approved afterward?
Thank you for your time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
*Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
Application was for 20 days visit for Birthday of first newborn baby. P.A provided good bank account with great savings accounts to prove
I had good saving with lots of money saved to show. Seeing that kinda message that not enough to money support you trip made me question.
Any suggestion on what I should do next guys? Or should I just give up this immigration headache.
Thank you for your time.
How much liquid savings did you personally show?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thank you for your time.
They want to make sure you’re not burning thru your entire savings for this one trip .
But you left out one important figure in your posting ….. how much money did you show for this trip ?

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
They want to make sure you’re not burning thru your entire savings for this one trip .
But you left out one important figure in your posting ….. how much money did you show for this trip ?
Total about amount altogether was 35k for 20 days stay in canada.
i thought maybe It was reasonable amount.
would you have any suggestions on what next I should do? Thinking on reapplying?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Total about amount altogether was 35k for 20 days stay in canada.
i thought maybe It was reasonable amount.
would you have any suggestions on what next I should do? Thinking on reapplying?
and in the invitation letter, what did you write as who will support your financial expenses?

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
financial situation doesnt only means bank statement. It also include job/business situation.
You could have 50.000CAD savings but currently jobless and bankrupt business person.
So, on the whole TRV will be refused.

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
financial situation doesnt only means bank statement. It also include job/business situation.
You could have 50.000CAD savings but currently jobless and bankrupt business person.
So, on the whole TRV will be refused.
Makes sense. But job wise I work full time. Showed all my T4s, NOA and letter that I am hired full time. Same as P.A works full time with good job and shares in some business.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Any suggestions on what I should do next? How much should i include? Should I reduce on days for visit? Thinning on reapplying. Thank you.
you've said, the main applicant had 18K, so it's sufficient to be a proof of fund.
And you don't have to say that you have 18K to spend, but for example, for a 30-day stay, 6000cad is sufficient.
So you prove that you will not expense all your saving.
It's just my opinion

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
you've said, the main applicant had 18K, so it's sufficient to be a proof of fund.
And you don't have to say that you have 18K to spend, but for example, for a 30-day stay, 6000cad is sufficient.
So you prove that you will not expense all your saving.
It's just my opinion
So basically don’t show all your saving as a proof of financial support?

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
No you show all your saving, but you say, you'll just use 20% of it for example.
Makes sense. Sometimes with immigration you never know what exactly they want. They pick up whatever they woke up to. Seen one guy with only $3500 saved up, No work at all, no travel history. One month his application was approved.