Jan 11, 2024
We applied visitor visa on 21 nov for convocation of our son that is on 1 feb
But still not received any update

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
We applied visitor visa on 21 nov for convocation of our son that is on 1 feb
But still not received any update
Hi same situation
I applied in late 21 Nov 2023, I had a ghost update on 1 dec 2023 and I didn’t get any update through out the month and then i started getting ghost updates from 3 Jan to 8 Jan and no update after that.
No significant changes happened in my file even thought it said last updated on those days.
so I’m wondering what happened ?
ever since 1 dec 2023, the application is stuck on
Biometrics: completed
Medical exam: not started
Eligibility: completed
Background check: in progress.
No data available in my IME either. Well even though they don’t really need it.
I came to India for a week and my visa expired and I had to apply for a new one. I’d already lived in Canada on a study permit for 3 years which is valid till 2025
Does anyone has an idea? Of how long it may take?

FASAHAT

Jan 16, 2024
I applied for a visitor visa to Canada on May 2023, the status tracker shows the following message, my application no is V401327484

Application history

of FASAHAT TASSADUKHUSAIN NEEMUCHWALA

• May 08, 2023
We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

• May 08, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• May 08, 2023
We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

• May 08, 2023
We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

• May 08, 2023
Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
I applied for a visitor visa to Canada on May 2023, the status tracker shows the following message, my application no is V401327484

Application history

of FASAHAT TASSADUKHUSAIN NEEMUCHWALA

• May 08, 2023
We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

• May 08, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• May 08, 2023
We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

• May 08, 2023
We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

• May 08, 2023
Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.
Have you not gotten your visa still?

FASAHAT

Jan 16, 2024
Please note i have not received my visa, kindly help as I need to visit my son Canadian citizen

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
Did you raise a webfrom? If not you should and let them know that the processing time has exceed and in 200 words explain them
Your situation

FASAHAT

Jan 16, 2024
yes i raised Webform 2 days back, explaining the history and urgency, I also provided a screen shot of Embassy tracking.