+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Hey guys i just applyeid for visitor visa but now i notice that all the date are correct unless my HR letter the is 1 day from going back to my home country is wrong ! is that makes any problem?
the date of planing to going to canada is 5,april to 18 april
all my date are correct like hotel, flight, and i wrote it in the cover letter but the HR letter says he is going on 5,april to 19 april!!
its not my fault and i'm to stress if it makes any issue , Thanks for replying me
sorry for my bad english.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys i just applyeid for visitor visa but now i notice that all the date are correct unless my HR letter the is 1 day from going back to my home country is wrong ! is that makes any problem?
the date of planing to going to canada is 5,april to 18 april
all my date are correct like hotel, flight, and i wrote it in the cover letter but the HR letter says he is going on 5,april to 19 april!!
its not my fault and i'm to stress if it makes any issue , Thanks for replying me
sorry for my bad english.
I would not stress over one day. Where are you applying from?

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
I would not stress over one day. Where are you applying from?
From iraq
Well i have stress cuz all my document are strong and no mistake only that 1 day wrong By the HR letter so that's why i'm asking you if its make any problem or not for getting the visa what do you say?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
From iraq
Well i have stress cuz all my document are strong and no mistake only that 1 day wrong By the HR letter so that's why i'm asking you if its make any problem or not for getting the visa what do you say?
It is not a reason for refusal. Reasons for refusal are lack of funds, no travel history, your financial situations, no ties to return (job letter, spouse/children) and not a valid reason to come to Canada.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
It is not a reason for refusal. Reasons for refusal are lack of funds, no travel history, your financial situations, no ties to return (job letter, spouse/children) and not a valid reason to come to Canada.
Well i have all , Thanks i was too stress for that fault but you say its not reason for refusal, thanks a lot now i'm fine Hahaha
god bless you ❤

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Thanks buddy
But why? the process time for iraq is 100 Days,
i guess i will get response within 2 month, but Now its December and i applied as soon as 5 month,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks buddy
But why? the process time for iraq is 100 Days,
i guess i will get response within 2 month, but Now its December and i applied as soon as 5 month,
Processing times are when most people get a response. Don’t expect it. When did you apply?

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
I applied one week ago but i did the biometric today at VFS , i heard that if you apply well in the application form you may response sooner idk!!
I didn't apply on september and october because i heard that they focus on study visa more than visitor visa in that time, so i applied on Dec.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied one week ago but i did the biometric today at VFS , i heard that if you apply well in the application form you may response sooner idk!!
I didn't apply on september and october because i heard that they focus on study visa more than visitor visa in that time, so i applied on Dec.
Okay. All you can do is wait.