+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

Nov 5, 2022
Hi , I am an albanian student in Italy . I am resident in Italy for two years now . I want to apply for visitor visa in Canada because my niece (who lives there with her family) is going to be baptised and I will be her Godmother . I want to know if I can apply for visitor visa from Italy or should I go back in Albania for the application . Thank you !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , I am an albanian student in Italy . I am resident in Italy for two years now . I want to apply for visitor visa in Canada because my niece (who lives there with her family) is going to be baptised and I will be her Godmother . I want to know if I can apply for visitor visa from Italy or should I go back in Albania for the application . Thank you !
You can apply from Italy. You need to show your own funds, ties to home country, travel history and reasons to travel. When is the baptism?

dinesh2008

Nov 23, 2022
Can any body knows about if i travel.from india to canada on tourist visa via UK or Zurich Switzerland confusion is about transit visa required on indian passport with visitors visa of canada pls help.us some body told me if you.layover in UK or Switzerland air side transit you can get thru with this type.of itinerary

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Can any body knows about if i travel.from india to canada on tourist visa via UK or Zurich Switzerland confusion is about transit visa required on indian passport with visitors visa of canada pls help.us some body told me if you.layover in UK or Switzerland air side transit you can get thru with this type.of itinerary
I know I am late but for future reference to rest of people you don't require transit visa if you are travelling to Canada/India as long as you have Canada visa on your Indian passport. Your stay is no longer than 5-6 hours and you don't have to change airport. https://www.gov.uk/transit-visa