+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa

tulja

Jul 18, 2022
my parents filed was rejected in 1st place for they will not leave in canada so now in 2nd time we show more facts and everything and put 2nd time on april 7th still no updates , any similar situation ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my parents filed was rejected in 1st place for they will not leave in canada so now in 2nd time we show more facts and everything and put 2nd time on april 7th still no updates , any similar situation ?
Processing may not be slow as it depends on where your parents live.

tulja

Jul 18, 2022
My parents got rejection second time as well for same generic reason as they have ties in canada , as my brother is also here but he is work permit and I am PR, we already order gcms notes but not sure how to go forward , this is beyond frustration and feel helpless now

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My parents got rejection second time as well for same generic reason as they have ties in canada , as my brother is also here but he is work permit and I am PR, we already order gcms notes but not sure how to go forward , this is beyond frustration and feel helpless now
So what are their ties to India? Insufficient funds too? Do you meet supervisa eligibility? Don’t reapply until you have notes since they have 2 refusals. Still need to address reasons with supervisa.

tulja

Jul 18, 2022
They shown sufficient funds as one can have , you can more than enough funds , as me and my spouse are PR I think we can apply for super visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They shown sufficient funds as one can have , you can more than enough funds , as me and my spouse are PR I think we can apply for super visa
If you meet LICO, they can apply for SV. Still need to address & show ties to India (jobs, businesses etc).