Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi @Bs65 i am applying visitor visa for my brother who is outside of Canada.I almost finished his application and now I am in upload section.So I have few questions could you please help me?
1.what should i upload in travel history field?
2.He is a self employed and he has a Hardware shop so i mentioned as a self employed in his employment section but that business is under my Father’s name so can we upload that in business certificate field?
3. I made invitation letter already through lawyer and notarized it and we wrote reason to visit is to celebrate New Year as well as to see new house,that i had bought last year.The processing time from our country is 36 days and new year is approaching near so is that okay if I still include the reason to celebrate new year as well or just to see new house?
4.Should I have to upload his ticket too?
5.How much bank balance should he need to carry?
Thanks
Rabin

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi @Bs65 i am applying visitor visa for my brother who is outside of Canada.I almost finished his application and now I am in upload section.So I have few questions could you please help me?
1.what should i upload in travel history field?
Are you applying Online or via paper? If Online, there is a question mark (?) icon where you can hover the mouse and then the possible documents to add will be displayed. If via Paper, what you need to upload is a copy of your Passport (for the past 10 years), all the stamps (entry/exit) , visas. If you studied or lived somewhere else you can include your study/resident/work permits.
2.He is a self employed and he has a Hardware shop so i mentioned as a self employed in his employment section but that business is under my Father’s name so can we upload that in business certificate field?
Required for financial proof https://imgur.com/gallery/69S9I . Maybe you need to explain why the company is not under your brother's name.
3. I made invitation letter already through lawyer and notarized it and we wrote reason to visit is to celebrate New Year as well as to see new house,that i had bought last year.The processing time from our country is 36 days and new year is approaching near so is that okay if I still include the reason to celebrate new year as well or just to see new house?
The 36 days is just an estimate. It can change cause it depends on the influx of applications received by IRCC. Is your brother well travelled? I mean just to establish that he is really a tourist. It would be hard is this travel is his 1st travel outside his home country.
4.Should I have to upload his ticket too?
You are not advised to purchase tickets. A flight itinerary from Expedia or from an airline will be enough.
5.How much bank balance should he need to carry?
What you need to bring is enough for your intended stay in Canada. But you need to provide 6 months of bank statement for the visa officer to see your brother's cash flow. Hard to say the exact amount as some would advise at least 10,000 CAD. Some gets approved even having 5,000 CAD. I think as long as the visa officers sees that the intended trip is not going to burn all your savings account.

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Are you applying Online or via paper? If Online, there is a question mark (?) icon where you can hover the mouse and then the possible documents to add will be displayed. If via Paper, what you need to upload is a copy of your Passport (for the past 10 years), all the stamps (entry/exit) , visas. If you studied or lived somewhere else you can include your study/resident/work permits.
We are applying through online

Required for financial proof https://imgur.com/gallery/69S9I . Maybe you need to explain why the company is not under your brother's name.

The 36 days is just an estimate. It can change cause it depends on the influx of applications received by IRCC. Is your brother well travelled? I mean just to establish that he is really a tourist. It would be hard is this travel is his 1st travel outside his home country.

You are not advised to purchase tickets. A flight itinerary from Expedia or from an airline will be enough.

What you need to bring is enough for your intended stay in Canada. But you need to provide 6 months of bank statement for the visa officer to see your brother's cash flow. Hard to say the exact amount as some would advise at least 10,000 CAD. Some gets approved even having 5,000 CAD. I think as long as the visa officers sees that the intended trip is not going to burn all your savings account.
Thank you so much for answering my individual questions.