+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

deniseavg

May 8, 2023
Hi!! I’m just wondering… if my brother is going to apply for a tourist visa, can he include our mother, father and youngest brother under his application? Or do they need to make a separate application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi!! I’m just wondering… if my brother is going to apply for a tourist visa, can he include our mother, father and youngest brother under his application? Or do they need to make a separate application?
If he is over 22, he applies separately. If younger brother is over 22, he applies separately too.

deniseavg

May 8, 2023
If he is over 22, he applies separately. If younger brother is over 22, he applies separately too.
Okay thank for the info about the youngest brother since he’s 23. However my other brother who is 27 and he’s thinking of including our parents in his application. Will that be possible? So it’s my the other way around (my parents will be dependent on my brother).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay thank for the info about the youngest brother since he’s 23. However my other brother who is 27 and he’s thinking of including our parents in his application. Will that be possible? So it’s my the other way around (my parents will be dependent on my brother).
Neither. Any children over 22 are not dependants of the parents. Parents are not dependants of the children. So there will be 3 applicaitons - parents, brother - 27, and brother - 23. Each application shows funds, ties to home country, travel history and reason to travel.