+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Jasper05

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi I'm J 24 years I graduated last year and currently working for a year as autocad now. I'm planning to visit my girlfriend whose in a work permit right now, should I declare our relationship or not? Her cousin is willing to help me I will be staying in their house, when it comes to ties I don't have aproblem because my parent already name our house to my name I have my savings too, my mother is willing to help financially, Is there a chance that I will be approve? I don't have any intention to stay I just want to visit and go to canada? I need advice pls what are the requirement and what should be my purpose of travel
Thank you

Beran34

Jul 22, 2017
You can but they probably don't care till the time you can prove you have lots of money and that you will go back. 10k is just the money which should be readily available to spend in Canada during your trip even though you would not necessarily spend that much. You need to prove you are very well financially established in your country and have a job/business and family which you would go back too. In other words you have better opportunity at home and lesser of an incentive to stay in Canada which might be tough to prove. The decision is ultimately yours. Good luck.
A mexican comes as a tourist without visa.already changed return ticket after entering the country(declared that staying only 1 month but stay until the end of the year)looking for a job to work illegally.border watch said they cannot act with assumption.and didn't stop at the customs.what else can be done?

Jasper05

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
You can but they probably don't care till the time you can prove you have lots of money and that you will go back. 10k is just the money which should be readily available to spend in Canada during your trip even though you would not necessarily spend that much. You need to prove you are very well financially established in your country and have a job/business and family which you would go back too. In other words you have better opportunity at home and lesser of an incentive to stay in Canada which might be tough to prove.
You can but they probably don't care till the time you can prove you have lots of money and that you will go back. 10k is just the money which should be readily available to spend in Canada during your trip even though you would not necessarily spend that much. You need to prove you are very well financially established in your country and have a job/business and family which you would go back too. In other words you have better opportunity at home and lesser of an incentive to stay in Canada which might be tough to prove. The decision is ultimately yours. Good luck.
Do i have the chance ? I havr 5k saving since last year 1ive been to Dubai twice and once in thailand just last week, my parents are willing to provide me as well im their only son how will I convince the immigration about my purpose or should I privide invitation from my girlfriend6cousin about where should I stay