+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
WHEN THEY CAN TAKE THEIR FINAL DECISION??
Same as mine

RaghavDhaani

Sep 19, 2018
Category........
Refused 3rd time • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Refused 3rd time • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing
Then i am champion 5 or 6 refusal from 2010 to 2018 end and approved in 2019 ahah