+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
Hello friends,
i applied for visitor Visa online and submitted on 28th April 2019, i gave my biometrics on 2nd May 2019.
i have have not yet received any other update or message is there any problem?. and if not when do i expect the response.
thanks.
from Uganda, East Africa

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hello friends,
i applied for visitor Visa online and submitted on 28th April 2019, i gave my biometrics on 2nd May 2019.
i have have not yet received any other update or message is there any problem?. and if not when do i expect the response.
thanks.
from Uganda, East Africa
does your biometrics reflect on you cic account in application detail??

Reactions: livingtomas

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
what does "Eligibility" & " background" say???
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
you need to wait, keep eye when your eligibility starts, it ll change to "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
but your application is in progress.
for uganda its 22 days process for most complete files generally and they start counting after biometrics because the application is considered to be complete when they receive biometrics
all the best

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
th
you need to wait, keep eye when your eligibility starts, it ll change to "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
but your application is in progress.
for uganda its 22 days process for most complete files generally and they start counting after biometrics because the application is considered to be complete when they receive biometrics
all the best
thanks