+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

joborromeo

Oct 12, 2017
Hi I have a question. I applied for visitor visa in Philippines. I received an email requiring me to submit my passport but I am currently in US now for vacation. Can I have it submitted in VAC here in Los Angeles. Thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi I have a question. I applied for visitor visa in Philippines. I received an email requiring me to submit my passport but I am currently in US now for vacation. Can I have it submitted in VAC here in Los Angeles. Thank you.
Email Manila VO first to request to submit it in Los Angeles, and wait for their reply. Are you going to Canada from the US?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thanks bellaluna. Yeah thats my plan, since im already here in US, i will go to Canada from here.
Ok, great, then you can mention in your email to the Manila VO that you intend to visit Canada from the US, which is why you’d also like to have it stamped in L.A. don’t book any travel to canada yet though.
I also suggest you mention how long you’re staying in the US. Worst case for Manila VO is it takes 2 weeks to reply. Sometimes, I’d get a reply in 2 days.
Reason it’s necessary to do this is so Manila can forward your file to L.A. Visa apps aren’t centralized yet.