+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa

Renii

Jul 19, 2017
hi guys,
have a question about visitor visa:
Oct21 2017 i applied for visitor visa online within canada and my stay was planned to Jan 7 2018. But I havent received the desicion yet.
my question is can I stay in canada until they will send me their decision on my application or I must leave?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi guys,
have a question about visitor visa:
Oct21 2017 i applied for visitor visa online within canada and my stay was planned to Jan 7 2018. But I havent received the desicion yet.
my question is can I stay in canada until they will send me their decision on my application or I must leave?
1. What is your current immigration status?

2. Have you applied to extend your visitor status or for a new TRV/visitor visa?

Renii

Jul 19, 2017
1. What is your current immigration status?

2. Have you applied to extend your visitor status or for a new TRV/visitor visa?

1. at the time i applied for visitor visa I had valid open work permit. I think i am in implied status then..
2. not yet

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you=)
Sorry. I was multi-tasking and posted an incorrect reply. You don't have implied status currently.

You have applied for a new TRV. You can submit your passport in your home country/country you are traveling to when you get a passport request

Renii

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry. I was multi-tasking and posted an incorrect reply. You don't have implied status currently.

You have applied for a new TRV. You can submit your passport in your home country/country you are traveling to when you get a passport request
I am already in Canada and i was wondering if I must leave or still wait until the decision will be made or may i applied online to extend my stay?

sam444

Sep 27, 2015
Hi there, I have a question that my brother is applying for visitor visa from Germany where he is a student. He’s applying online with gc key account. He is asked to upload few documents..I am confused as to what to upload in “purpose of travel”. I have sent him the sponsorship and travel insurance. In the above mentioned document , they are asking to upload either the air ticket or hotel booking but he’s going to stay with me so please let me know what should he upload. Without that he can’t move forward with the application..thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi there, I have a question that my brother is applying for visitor visa from Germany where he is a student. He’s applying online with gc key account. He is asked to upload few documents..I am confused as to what to upload in “purpose of travel”. I have sent him the sponsorship and travel insurance. In the above mentioned document , they are asking to upload either the air ticket or hotel booking but he’s going to stay with me so please let me know what should he upload. Without that he can’t move forward with the application..thanks
Provisional flight itineraries (not confirmed tickets) + a day-by-day plan like a typical tourist for sightseeing and meeting you.

Do not book plane tickets until his TRV is issued

Renii

Jul 19, 2017
Provisional flight itineraries (not confirmed tickets) + a day-by-day plan like a typical tourist for sightseeing and meeting you.

Do not book plane tickets until his TRV is issued
does your Brother as a german need a visitor visa?