+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I applied for visitor visa from Dubai and got approved. Somebody told me to book the hotel tickets and attach it with my application - It will make my case stronger but now i cancelled it because i am going to stay with my friends in Toronto.

My question is when arriving at Toronto airport if immigration ask me about where i am going to stay. Can i mention his address? He is PR in Canada and i going to stay with him.

I got visa for 10 years. How long can i stay at once? - 6 months or less? My plan is to visit Toronto, Winnipeg, Quebec and other places.

Please advice. Thanks

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Hi

I also want to apply for vistor Visa.. My sister in on study visa there in toronto.

Could you please guide me all the steps , documents needed and and proof of income.

Regards

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b.sachinn said:
Hi

I also want to apply for vistor Visa.. My sister in on study visa there in toronto.

Could you please guide me all the steps , documents needed and and proof of income.

Regards
Why are you from? Can you me more details about you. So i can guide you better.

Again, somebody please reply to my question as well.

amans2515

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
Started processing 13 June 2016
Med's Request
AOR 2: 22-06-2016
Hi,

My brother has US visitor visa. Can he apply visitor visa for Canada during his visit to US?

if yes, what is the processing time?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dreams123 said:
My question is when arriving at Toronto airport if immigration ask me about where i am going to stay. Can i mention his address? He is PR in Canada and i going to stay with him.

I got visa for 10 years. How long can i stay at once? - 6 months or less? My plan is to visit Toronto, Winnipeg, Quebec and other places.

Please advice. Thanks
Yes on both counts.

amans2515 said:
Hi,

My brother has US visitor visa. Can he apply visitor visa for Canada during his visit to US?

if yes, what is the processing time?
Yes, he can, but this thread is a cautionary tale of what can happen, there's always the chance of exceeding the average processing time:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applied-trv-from-usa-washington-dcneed-help-t414867.0.html

lamyad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
Rabat/ Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
25-08-2016
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

I applied for visitor visa from Dubai and got approved. Somebody told me to book the hotel tickets and attach it with my application - It will make my case stronger but now i cancelled it because i am going to stay with my friends in Toronto.

Please advice. Thanks

Hi

Yes you can just mention his address and his phone number and you can tell to the agent that you want to visit the cities that you mentioned above.
You must have a return flight if not you have to convince the agent that you will leave Canada after your stay.
For how long it depends to the agent they sometimes they stamp just for 3months or less...
Good luck

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
Hi Dreams,

When did you apply for trv? and how long did it take you to get the approved visa? did you applied online or thru vfs?