+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (Tourist) - India

Akshay Hegde

Jun 15, 2021
Has anyone applied for visitor visa for the tourist purpose from India? Timelines?
Or anyone aware if they are approving if purpose of travel is tourism?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Has anyone applied for visitor visa for the tourist purpose from India? Timelines?
Or anyone aware if they are approving if purpose of travel is tourism?
Yes they are processing applications. You’ll need to be vaccinated with Pfizer, AZ, Moderna or J&zJ to be able to enter Canada.

sandeepms

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for Canadian passport and its taking time to arrive. My India travel is in 1 month. Its more than 3 months after oath. Can I travel on Indian passport? If not, can I travel on Canadian passport with India visa without cancelling Indian passport as I wont have time for that?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi.. Tourist Visa same as Visitor visa ?
Kind of
Visitor falls under where you have some one (friend /Family) on the other hand Tourist is purely for Touring purpose without any one in Canada

Reactions: find_anand

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi,
I have applied for Canadian passport and its taking time to arrive. My India travel is in 1 month. Its more than 3 months after oath. Can I travel on Indian passport? If not, can I travel on Canadian passport with India visa without cancelling Indian passport as I wont have time for that?
Apply via urgent processing showing your travel date , you will get PP fast

good Luck

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Kind of
Visitor falls under where you have some one (friend /Family) on the other hand Tourist is purely for Touring purpose without any one in Canada
So the application process and processing time will be similar for both the cases?