+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa to meet real sibling

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I planning to apply for visitor visa to meet my real sibling who is staying in Canada for past 2.5 years with PR status, she has never been to India since then. Below is my profile :

1. Age 29
2. Unmarried.
3. Working professional since 2014 with salary in account from day 1.
4. Sufficient funds in bank account.
5. Travel history only Thailand Jan'2020.
6. 3-4 ITRs are ready.
5. Sibling salary is also in account and she has ITRs too.

Looking for genuine responses.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I planning to apply for visitor visa to meet my real sibling who is staying in Canada for past 2.5 years with PR status, she has never been to India since then. Below is my profile :

1. Age 29
2. Unmarried.
3. Working professional since 2014 with salary in account from day 1.
4. Sufficient funds in bank account.
5. Travel history only Thailand Jan'2020.
6. 3-4 ITRs are ready.
5. Sibling salary is also in account and she has ITRs too.

Looking for genuine responses.
Thanks
How long are you planning to visit? How much in liquid funds do you have? Are you fully vaccinated?

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
How long are you planning to visit? How much in liquid funds do you have? Are you fully vaccinated?
I'm fully vaccinated. Liquid funds 7 lac. I'm looking for multiple entry visa. But will return in max 2 months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm fully vaccinated. Liquid funds 7 lac. I'm looking for multiple entry visa. But will return in max 2 months.
You don’t get to choose your type of entry visa. Don’t say how long you are staying on your first visit but not sure if you have enough funds (don’t know currency conversion)?

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
You don’t get to choose your type of entry visa. Don’t say how long you are staying on your first visit but not sure if you have enough funds (don’t know currency conversion)?
As u asked that how long am i planning to visit then i answered that 2 months and funds are between 11-12k CAD dollars.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, these funds do not include airfare. But I would like to know whether therez good possibilities to get the Visa?
The length is pretty long if you are working full-time. How are you able to remain for 2 months? Staying for 2 months can indicate that your job is less of a strong tie versus a few weeks to a month which is normally the amount of leave one can get.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
The length is pretty long if you are working full-time. How are you able to remain for 2 months? Staying for 2 months can indicate that your job is less of a strong tie versus a few weeks to a month which is normally the amount of leave one can get.
True, I will only able to get the leave for a month from my employer and not more than this. So shall I go ahead and apply for my visa if I have higher probability to get the approval?

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
If that doesn’t include your airfare, your funds are okay. Assume you are fully vaccinated.
Yes this does not include my airfare. But I think this is not a good idea to book the actual air ticket by paying the airfare upfront when you are unsure whether the visa is gonna approve or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes this does not include my airfare. But I think this is not a good idea to book the actual air ticket by paying the airfare upfront when you are unsure whether the visa is gonna approve or not.
No you don’t book airfare but once you pay for it that is not a lot of funds for a 2 month trip. VOs will wonder why you need to spend all your savings on a trip to Canada considering you want a multi entry visa.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
No you don’t book airfare but once you pay for it that is not a lot of funds for a 2 month trip. VOs will wonder why you need to spend all your savings on a trip to Canada considering you want a multi entry visa.
Okay, can you now go through my profile and let.me know if I can apply for my visitor visa. If so, please let me know the checklist.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.