VISITOR VISA TO LMIA

aashookalia

Jul 5, 2017
Hi every one
i have two question
please clear it for me
now am in India (home country)
1st
i have a visitor visas for Canada upto april 2020 and for USA for another 9 years
in 2015 i been (USA)states and got a Canada visitor visa from states
i went Canada in may 2016 and applied for student visa to change my status from visior to student , i sent my whole outside of Canada in LA but unfortunately my file has been cancelled and got a rejection letter , after than i came back in my home country in october and reapply a student visa from india and still faced refusal letter so what will be the best options for me ?

2nd
i have a four year experience in supermartket as an Assistat Manager
now one of immigration advisor advise me to come back in Canada where he will help me to find a LMIA
should i go there ? because i know they gonna apply for it from inside the canada or may be launch a file outside of Canada
should i apply a LMIA from home country or from Canada ?

another thing will i face any problem from case officer while entering Canada cuz two time i got a rejection ?

please clear all doubts for me so i will think about my future

Last edited:

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi every one
i have two question
please clear it for me
now am in India (home country)
1st
i have a visitor visas for Canada upto april 2020 and for USA for another 9 years
in 2015 i been (USA)states and got a Canada visitor visa from states
i went Canada in may 2016 and applied for student visa to change my status from visior to student , i sent my whole outside of Canada in LA but unfortunately my file has been cancelled and got a rejection letter , after than i came back in my home country in october and reapply a student visa from india and still faced refusal letter so what will be the best options for me ?

2nd
i have a four year experience in supermartket as an Assistat Manager
now one of immigration advisor advise me to come back in Canada where he will help me to find a LMIA
should i go there ? because i know they gonna apply for it from inside the canada or may be launch a file outside of Canada
should i apply a LMIA from home country or from Canada ?

another thing will i face any problem from case officer while entering Canada cuz two time i got a rejection ?

please clear all doubts for me so i will think about my future

You don't apply for LMIA, your employer does. If that immigration adviser says that he'll do it but didn't mention name of what business that he doing it for then its 100% a scam.

Besides, LMIA is difficult to get because employer has to spend time and money to even apply for it.

aashookalia

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah he explained me everything
Which business is fine for me and what kind of position i need to geT work permit ?

But am not sure about it should i apply lmia from home country or from inside canada because he offer me to come there ?
Cuz last time i faced rejection from immigration cuz i applied a student visa when i was in canada on visitor

tajinder107

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Yeah he explained me everything
Which business is fine for me and what kind of position i need to geT work permit ?

But am not sure about it should i apply lmia from home country or from inside canada because he offer me to come there ?
Cuz last time i faced rejection from immigration cuz i applied a student visa when i was in canada on visitor

if he is a punjabi consultant or lawyer from surrey , do not trust them , all are fake , will promise you moon and you be very disappointed , apply from India best option

Reactions: aashookalia

aashookalia

Jul 5, 2017
Hahaha ok brother
Thanks for your suggestion
It is white guy law firm , but we never know about their ideas .
I got confused only in one thing
If i find a right to get a work permit who offer me a right job related to my experience and genuine immigration advisor .
Then what is best option from below
1st apply from home country
2nd from inside of canada to send file outside
3rd go to the border to get a work permit, in which they might do interview

So please clear this confusion for me

tajinder107

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hahaha ok brother
Thanks for your suggestion
It is white guy law firm , but we never know about their ideas .
I got confused only in one thing
If i find a right to get a work permit who offer me a right job related to my experience and genuine immigration advisor .
Then what is best option from below
1st apply from home country
2nd from inside of canada to send file outside
3rd go to the border to get a work permit, in which they might do interview

So please clear this confusion for me
most of person doing switch from visitor to work are doing flagging at border i.e they take you to border for interview and stamping.

ee.ubair

Mar 8, 2017
if he is a punjabi consultant or lawyer from surrey , do not trust them , all are fake , will promise you moon and you be very disappointed , apply from India best option
Hi Ashook, R u refering to Jagjit and Jasbir from bridgview Immigration consultancy from surrey BC (The Punjabi Consultants )? :D