+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Super Visa rejected, How many days should i wait to apply visitor visa.

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hello Every one,
My parents super visa has been rejected with general (Normal) reason in January 2023. My parent had super visa and visited to Canada. I applied again after expired their super visa and passport and got rejected. Now i want to apply visitor visa for them.

1. How many days I have to wait after rejected the super visa.
2. All documents which I used with super visa can work with visitor visa or any additional document do i need.
3. Should i apply visitor visa for 2-3 weeks (Between - June -Sept), Can I add my cousin who is 7 years old for visit visa with them.
4. do I need the itinerary for all three, when i apply visa.
5. and how much bank balance i need.

Thanks in adv for reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Every one,
My parents super visa has been rejected with general (Normal) reason in January 2023. My parent had super visa and visited to Canada. I applied again after expired their super visa and passport and got rejected. Now i want to apply visitor visa for them.

2. All documents which I used with super visa can work with visitor visa or any additional document do i need.
3. Should i apply visitor visa for 2-3 weeks (Between - June -Sept), Can I add my cousin who is 7 years old for visit visa with them.

Thanks in adv for reply.
What are reasons for refusal? For Supervisa did you meet LICO, do medicals and buy a year of health insurance? Can they address reasons with a new permit?

1. If they can address reasons for refusal, they can reapply.
2. Same documents but depends on reason for refusal.
3. No, cousin has own application. His applications must show funds from his parents, own travel history, reason to travel and ties.
4. Never hurts
5. Not you, them. They show their own funds. So if 2-3 weeks then after paying airfare/medical, they want funds that doesn’t use all their savings. $10k is always a good amount.

Last edited:

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Every one,

Thanks in adv for reply.
What is the reason for refusal? Do you think it is a genuine reason? Anything you missed in the application?

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for reply, These are the reason of rejection. :

New Application Submitted : Nov 24, 2022
Biometric Request : Nov 24, 2022
Biometric Summitted : Nov 29, 2022

There are same general reason for refusal :
1. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your and your host's income an assets.
2. You have signification family ties in Canada.
3 The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Attached Documents:
1. My parent has visited before Canada. ( SV) - Attached their an old passport
2. They were retired from Government job and gets good pension - Attached document with bank statement.
3. Parent owned two home in India ($250.000.00) - attached document.
4. their Bank statement ( around $50000) - Attached documents
5. I have home in Canada and Good job ($100K yearly.) - attached documents

Still they reject the visitor (Super Visa) . I don't understand, Which document still they need ??????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for reply, These are the reason of rejection. :

New Application Submitted : Nov 24, 2022
Biometric Request : Nov 24, 2022
Biometric Summitted : Nov 29, 2022

There are same general reason for refusal :
1. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your and your host's income an assets.
2. You have signification family ties in Canada.
3 The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Attached Documents:
1. My parent has visited before Canada. ( SV) - Attached their an old passport
2. They were retired from Government job and gets good pension - Attached document with bank statement.
3. Parent owned two home in India ($250.000.00) - attached document.
4. their Bank statement ( around $50000) - Attached documents
5. I have home in Canada and Good job ($100K yearly.) - attached documents

Still they reject the visitor (Super Visa) . I don't understand, Which document still they need ??????
So for supervisa they did medical and purchased one year of medical insurance? Did you provide NOA because they say host’s assets? Do you meet LICO for number of people in your family? Who are their family ties in home country?

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
@Rajucanada2018 Do you have any siblings like elder or younger brother and sister in India? Maybe those are the kind of india ties which they are looking towards? What purpose of visit did you gave in the supervisa application?

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
So for supervisa they did medical and purchased one year of medical insurance? Did you provide NOA because they say host’s assets? Do you meet LICO for number of people in your family? Who are their family ties in home country?

Thanks Naturgrl,
Yes, i bought 1 years medical insurance. ( same company which i bought last time).
I attached last 3 years NOA and my Letter of appointments.
i attached my indian passport copy (expired), which one have my parent name.
and my parents has 2 homes in india as well as they get good pension every month.
They have good bank balance ( in Indian Rupees).

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
@Rajucanada2018 Do you have any siblings like elder or younger brother and sister in India? Maybe those are the kind of india ties which they are looking towards? What purpose of visit did you gave in the supervisa application?

Thanks Canadian Dreamer for reply.
Yes i have brothers and sister in india. all are married and they have their home. i attached the family information form too.

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Every one,

Thanks in adv for reply.
What was your trip duration ? Did you show enough ties?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Every one,

Thanks in adv for reply.
What about proof of your own savings? Did you include that and how much savings do you have approximately especially liquid savings? That was one of the reason you got denied. You didn’t include enough proof of your savings. How long have they been spending in Canada and how long have they been out of Canada. If they appear to be living in Canada and reapplied as soon as they left Canada that may be another reason they were denied.

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Thanks Canuck78,
I own home in Canada and saving $25000 in bank with full time job with good salary.
we are 2 in family
trip duration was 6 months.
and they left Canada on before their 2 years time and i applied super visa again after one year.

should i apply visitor visa for them. Super visa is expensive in insurance and medical.

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Thanks Canuck78,
I own home in Canada and saving $25000 in bank with full time job with good salary.
we are 2 in family
trip duration was 6 months.
and they left Canada on before their 2 years time and i applied super visa again after one year.

should i apply visitor visa for them. Super visa is expensive in insurance and medical.
did you reapply? was it successful?