+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa-Saudi Arabia

leopk01

Jan 18, 2017
Applied on 1st February from Saudi Arabia, and got passport request on 27th... (got rejected 2 months before).

leopk01

Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations, Do you have a valid USA visa, and what was the purpose of your visit?
Yes,In first term, i applied CAN & US visa together. US got approved and canada got rejected (i already visited canada in march 2022)..!
in second term, i applied Canada visa again, and update US visa information as well (it approved & takes 27 days only)

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Yes,In first term, i applied CAN & US visa together. US got approved and canada got rejected (i already visited canada in march 2022)..!
in second term, i applied Canada visa again, and update US visa information as well (it approved & takes 27 days only)
whats your nationality?

SFN

Oct 27, 2020

Hi, I'm not a new member but after my own immigration, I didn't use this forum. I'm currently expecting and was thinking o apply for my sister's visitor visa from Saudi Arabia through online portal. Now I'm stuck with her employment letter as she works full time in a school. Who the letter should be addressed to and does it need to chamber of commerce done. She said that the HR or direct manager doesnt need to sign for Chamber of Commerce. What documents do you think more can she provide to make her strong case apart from employment letter, iqama proof and bank statement? I'm definitly going to give doctor's letter and invitation letter. But what else she can provide from her side? Can you guide me? Thank you.

Regards.

SFN

Oct 27, 2020
I
Did you apply through the old portal or the new.
I didn’t apply yet, but planning to do so with in a day or two through new portal. Also I’m a bit confused now because her contract renews around sometime in May 2023 and Iqama expires in July and renews in July/August which is my due month too. Because of processing time of 743 days I don’t think it’s good idea to wait until May. She said to wait until August which is way worst than applying in May because they won’t process it so quick as my due date is mid August. Her contract is electronic I think and they didn’t provide any copy too. She asked for it but they didn’t provide saying we’re giving you employment letter stamped from Chamber of Commerce. What’s your suggestion? What can we do to make a stronger case? She has no intentions to stay here more than a month as she works in School admin and has to be at work on first week of September.

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
I

I didn’t apply yet, but planning to do so with in a day or two through new portal. Also I’m a bit confused now because her contract renews around sometime in May 2023 and Iqama expires in July and renews in July/August which is my due month too. Because of processing time of 743 days I don’t think it’s good idea to wait until May. She said to wait until August which is way worst than applying in May because they won’t process it so quick as my due date is mid August. Her contract is electronic I think and they didn’t provide any copy too. She asked for it but they didn’t provide saying we’re giving you employment letter stamped from Chamber of Commerce. What’s your suggestion? What can we do to make a stronger case? She has no intentions to stay here more than a month as she works in School admin and has to be at work on first week of September.

Hey,

I have applied visit visa thru new portal from Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about the processing time mentioned on the IRCC portal and don't worry about Iqama expiry. I was in the similar situation with Contract renewal in June and Iqama Expiry in July. I mentioned travelling period as 3 Weeks from mid of June (or something)

I received the visa with 15 days after submission of application. Kindly review below list of documents which were uploaded in the new portal system along with application.

1) Translated copy of Iqama - Immigration Status (Required)
2) Translated copy of Iqama - National Identity ID (Required)
3) Passport Copy (First &Last Page) - Passport Section (Required)
4) Employment Letter + 6 Months Pay Slip (Make one pdf File) (Required)
5) Marriage Certificate (Translation if not in English) (Required)
6) Bank Statement - 6 Months (Salary Account ) (Required) [Make sure the balance is suffient enough to cover the travelling period]
7) Invitation Letter from Friend or Family ( optional ) - However, I submitted along with application.

Hope the above details are helpful to proceed with your application.

SFN

Oct 27, 2020
Hey,

I have applied visit visa thru new portal from Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about the processing time mentioned on the IRCC portal and don't worry about Iqama expiry. I was in the similar situation with Contract renewal in June and Iqama Expiry in July. I mentioned travelling period as 3 Weeks from mid of June (or something)

I received the visa with 15 days after submission of application. Kindly review below list of documents which were uploaded in the new portal system along with application.

1) Translated copy of Iqama - Immigration Status (Required)
2) Translated copy of Iqama - National Identity ID (Required)
3) Passport Copy (First &Last Page) - Passport Section (Required)
4) Employment Letter + 6 Months Pay Slip (Make one pdf File) (Required)
5) Marriage Certificate (Translation if not in English) (Required)
6) Bank Statement - 6 Months (Salary Account ) (Required) [Make sure the balance is suffient enough to cover the travelling period]
7) Invitation Letter from Friend or Family ( optional ) - However, I submitted along with application.

Hope the above details are helpful to proceed with your application.
She’s not married though.

SFN

Oct 27, 2020
Well, you have to attach it if you are married. Otherwise, no need.

All the required documents will depend on the application details.
thank you very much for taking time to reply me. Just confirming, new portal is where you’ve to make an online account on cic.gc.ca website right?

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
thank you very much for taking time to reply me. Just confirming, new portal is where you’ve to make an online account on cic.gc.ca website right?

New portal has its own registration. You have to sign up for an account.

In order to proceed you need an invite code by following below link

Get Invite code by filling up this form - https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal.

After receiving the invite code, proceed to signup and register your email and password.

Please note, the old IRCC Gkey sign in details will not work here. These are two different portals.

Hope the above clear the query

SFN

Oct 27, 2020
New portal has its own registration. You have to sign up for an account.

In order to proceed you need an invite code by following below link

Get Invite code by filling up this form - https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal.

After receiving the invite code, proceed to signup and register your email and password.

Please note, the old IRCC Gkey sign in details will not work here. These are two different portals.

Hope the above clear the query
Honestly thank you very very much for your replies. This wasn’t the link I used. I actually didn’t know there are 2 portals. Anyways she made a username on new portal but how to add number? What’s dial code? I added 1966 and second line added her cell number without 0. Because we both were confused as it wasn’t accepting the way we were adding her number. Regards.

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
Honestly thank you very very much for your replies. This wasn’t the link I used. I actually didn’t know there are 2 portals. Anyways she made a username on new portal but how to add number? What’s dial code? I added 1966 and second line added her cell number without 0. Because we both were confused as it wasn’t accepting the way we were adding her number. Regards.
Well the Dial Code for Saudi Arabia is +966 then the number without 0

ajplayit

Apr 30, 2015
Did you make one file with all the documents attached to it. My application only asks for Passport and proof of funds. And I am assuming the additional doc option would also take only one file.