+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa-Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
The 'Review of eligibility' for my visitor visa submitted through Portal became 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'. I would like to know how long it will take to get the final result?

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
The 'Review of eligibility' for my visitor visa submitted through Portal became 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'. I would like to know how long it will take to get the final result?
I applied for my mom and it took 3 days after eligibility review started.

Reactions: KAI Q

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
i applied for my parents from india in nov 2021 n review started on april 22,2022…i had to reapply on june 12 n review of that started on 8th july n got ppr on 12th! first application was kind of stuck at review ( there is a separate thread called stuck at eligibility review)

L_T

May 23, 2022
i applied for my parents from india in nov 2021 n review started on april 22,2022…i had to reapply on june 12 n review of that started on 8th july n got ppr on 12th! first application was kind of stuck at review ( there is a separate thread called stuck at eligibility review)
Hello,
Did you reapply through new portal or gc key?
I applied for tourist visa through new portal on Dec 13 2021, Biometric was updated on Jan 13,2022 and I am not sure when the eligibility changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" as I didn't get any notification. So I am wondering if I should wait or reapply..so can you help with how did you reapply and which portal?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
There is no set time frame

Check processing time link based on current country of residence and if application crosses that time, raise a webform.

THis will not expedite it though

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
The status of my file has been changed to review and yesterday one mail has also came, they said in mail that your documents are up to date and we have verified all the information. When I can expect my ppr?? Please reply me

Last edited: