+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa rejection

deepkaur95

Jan 17, 2019
please help

me and my partner applied for canada tourist visa two weeks ago and we got our refusal yesterday morning and reasons for refusal are

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

both of us have travel history and still my partner’s nz visa is valid till 2020..

please help can i apply again ? or not ?
if yes when can i apply ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
please help

me and my partner applied for canada tourist visa two weeks ago and we got our refusal yesterday morning and reasons for refusal are

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

both of us have travel history and still my partner’s nz visa is valid till 2020..

please help can i apply again ? or not ?
if yes when can i apply ??
1. What was the purpose and duration of your visit?

2. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, are you related to him/her? What documents did your host provide?

3. What ties did each of you demonstrate to your country of residence?

4. Do post the list of documents that you submitted

5. What countries have you visited in the last 10 years?