+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa rejection of my sister & her family

Hussam08

Sep 9, 2017
Hey everyone,
My sister applied for her visitor visa application along with her family (husband and two daughters) my sister runs a business in India and so does my BIL. Now the reason for rejection of the visitor visa was as follows:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

The agent through which she is doing says:
1- IRCC doesn't email him but he checks the application online every few days. (The rejection letter came on June 09, 2022 and he told us on 27 June, 2022)- Doesn't IRCC always emails and not just update online applications?

Any recommendations on the next steps?

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hey everyone,
My sister applied for her visitor visa application along with her family (husband and two daughters) my sister runs a business in India and so does my BIL. Now the reason for rejection of the visitor visa was as follows:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

1- IRCC doesn't email him but he checks the application online every few days. (The rejection letter came on June 09, 2022 and he told us on 27 June, 2022)- Doesn't IRCC always emails and not just update online applications?

How much money they show in their bank account?
How much money did they want to have during their stay in canada ?

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hey everyone,

How many days they wanted to stay with you?
Do they work?

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hey everyone,

Did they have any good travel history ?