+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa rejected:(

Raziii335j

Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone here I got all this reasons as an answer from Canadian embassy grounds are

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

So what should I exactly clear with them once again? Anyone could help me with that ?!?

I’m waiting for your solution.

Thank you all in advance

Razi

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not enough information to offer an opinion.

What passport do you hold?
What country did you apply from?
Have you ever travelled to a visa required country?
How long a visit did you ask for?
Do you have relatives in Canada?
Do you have a job?
Are you married?
Do you have sufficient funds for the trip?
Why do you want to come to Canada?

Raziii335j

Nov 30, 2018

Do you have a job?
Are you married?

Hi there and thanks for replying me back

I’m married to a german I’ve been living in 2 countries i was student in Austria and then I moved to Germany because of my husband and I’m doing some Integration course here and I will start my master program soon after finishing this course , I’m Iranian but as I said living with my husband in Germany and I have my temporary residency permit , I do have sufficient found in my account and also my Savin I showed to officer that I have about 5.500€ plus my Visa card and my master card that each has 1000€ and 400€
And also I send my bank statement that is from 6 months ago that shows all my bills were pay and all my rent were paid , I also mentioned I do have my ties to iran my home country and then my ties to Germany because of my lovely husband, but I was in all European countries with my husband and my family but I never got an stamp because I’m living in Europe And always I went to the those countries with car no air tickets no nothing I also mentioned this in 2 countries that I’ve been i had a bus ticket and air ticket which I attached them all But I don’t understand why still I got refused:((

Can you please help to solve my problem? I’m extremely sad and just wanted to spend 2 weeks over there in Toronto and also I have my aunt grandchild in Toronto and my cousin in Toronto I mentioned this as well . But I never asked for a invitation letter because I thought I’m gonna get my visa for 2 weeks visiting .

I explained that I want to visit many places in Toronto but I didn’t write a grate plan for that like day 1 ... day 2.... day 3.... you know I didn’t do that , do u think it’s gonna help if I write for second time my plan ? And also I didn’t mention that I have another apartment in Vienna where I’ve stayed for 2 years i rent out this apartment to a few students I couldn’t finish this contract because it’s long term contract so I kept my beautiful apartment in Austria as well and I’m paying rent every month for that apartment as well . I also mentioned that my family were here and we had our trips to A few countries and i attached their visa and their exit stamps as well . Like I did all my best still confused why I got this as an answer.

Waiting for your reply thanks in advance

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Hello,

My self Mayuri from India staying in Malaysia from last 6 years on employment pass .
My application got refused for visitor visa
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at end of your stay as a temporary stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stpulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets financial status respond to these concems and can requirements. All new applicatons must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Even I traveled many countries like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore twice, Thailand 2 times, Indonesia but still they are not satisfied Even showed approx Canadian dollar 30k in bank statements from 4 months statement

Raziii335j

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,

My self Mayuri from India staying in Malaysia from last 6 years on employment pass .
My application got refused for visitor visa
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at end of your stay as a temporary stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stpulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets financial status respond to these concems and can requirements. All new applicatons must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Even I traveled many countries like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore twice, Thailand 2 times, Indonesia but still they are not satisfied Even showed approx Canadian dollar 30k in bank statements from 4 months statement

That’s extremely annoying so what did you do for that ? Did u show them more documents? If yes What exactly you showed?

Raziii335j

Nov 30, 2018

Do you have a job?
Are you married?

Hello again I answered all your questions still waiting for your answer and your view please tell what should I do :((

Really appreciate your time and your attention