+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa refusial

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Today I got a message from CIC that my visitor visa is refused because of:
1. travel history
2. purpose of visit
3. personal assets and financial status

1. I didn't travel to any country, is there any way to solve this without traveling?
  2. My purpose of travel was visiting my friends to spend new year's eve and Christmas, how can I fix this? do they accept a ticket for a concert on new year's eve or is it a good purpose of the visit?
  3. I gave them a bank statement saying that I have more than 6000 CAD$, and they didn't say that" they are not satisfied that I have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out my stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain myself while in Canada and to effect my departure." so I don't think that the problem is of my financial status. But for my personal assets, do they accept a proof that I have a car in my country?
Please help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. No - there is no real way to solve this.
2. This refusal reason means you didn't provide enough evidence to show you have strong ties to your home country and CIC is concerned you have plans to remain in Canada long term. What evidence did you provide to show ties?
3. I think this links to #2. You need to demonstrate stronger ties.

Reactions: Jamallamaj

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
1. No - there is no real way to solve this.
2. This refusal reason means you didn't provide enough evidence to show you have strong ties to your home country and CIC is concerned you have plans to remain in Canada long term. What evidence did you provide to show ties?
3. I think this links to #2. You need to demonstrate stronger ties.
2. the evidence was my work statement and my university admission paper

Ashmavrik

Jul 28, 2017
Hello
I agree with scylla
The main thing they are looking for is ties to home country. I had this issue with wife, no travel history, 1 month job, only worked 10 hours. But still got the visa
What I did was got as many things to provide links to home country
I used
library membership
Driving lessons
Medical history
College lessons
Letter from teacher
Letters from people of standing such as MP, Mayor, doctors, emphasis on reason on travel and you will come back
Exams booked

This is stuff I used.. But as many papers as you can find and affidavit will help from inviter

Make sure to send all birth certificates proving your relationship, all stamped and signed

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Hello
I agree with scylla
The main thing they are looking for is ties to home country. I had this issue with wife, no travel history, 1 month job, only worked 10 hours. But still got the visa
What I did was got as many things to provide links to home country
I used
library membership
Driving lessons
Medical history
College lessons
Letter from teacher
Letters from people of standing such as MP, Mayor, doctors, emphasis on reason on travel and you will come back
Exams booked

This is stuff I used.. But as many papers as you can find and affidavit will help from inviter

Make sure to send all birth certificates proving your relationship, all stamped and signed
So did your wife has been rejected?
And when she applied were you in canada or not?

Ashmavrik

Jul 28, 2017
We applied when we were in UK.. She has a Pakistani Passport.. We gave a paper application to London vac office. It is very quick. Within a couple of days.