+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
My visitor visa refused on 10th june on the grounds of purpose of visit and financial assets. Kindly advise when can i repaaply again. Also kindly advise if i shall apply from india as my sister applied last time from insude canada. It will be great help.
Thank you

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
My visitor visa refused on 10th june on the grounds of purpose of visit and financial assets. Kindly advise when can i repaaply again. Also kindly advise if i shall apply from india as my sister applied last time from insude canada. It will be great help.
Thank you
You can apply anytime/anywhere otherwise stated in the refusal letter.

What's your purpose of visit?

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
You can apply anytime/anywhere otherwise stated in the refusal letter.

What's your purpose of visit?
I applied to attend 16th birthday of my niece. I applied on 27th march. I am working in import and export company for 6 years. My employer provided me with letter that i will be joining back after my visit. And the total funds i showed was 5 lakhs inr

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied to attend 16th birthday of my niece. I applied on 27th march. I am working in import and export company for 6 years. My employer provided me with letter that i will be joining back after my visit. And the total funds i showed was 5 lakhs inr
You should write a LOE, stating your purpose of visit, and what's the duration of your stay

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
What does LOE means please. In the letter from my employer i already mentioned that i am going to attend birthday of my niece and i will be back to my work after attending. And i also mentioned about my stay for 2 weeks .

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
What does LOE means please. In the letter from my employer i already mentioned that i am going to attend birthday of my niece and i will be back to my work after attending. And i also mentioned about my stay for 2 weeks .
LOE means letter of explanation stating your purpose of visit, duration, why its important to attend your niece's birthday and why you would return also stating strong ties to your country.

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
LOE means letter of explanation stating your purpose of visit, duration, why its important to attend your niece's birthday and why you would return also stating strong ties to your country.
Now my niece birthday was on 22nd april and what can i show in my purpose of visit now. And it was my job and my husband that i can show in relation to ties to my country.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Now my niece birthday was on 22nd april and what can i show in my purpose of visit now. And it was my job and my husband that i can show in relation to ties to my country.
Jobs are not really strong ties per say... Do you and your husband have properties in your names like land, house, family inheritance or something of the sort. Since your purpose of visit is now in the past.. you would have to state another with genuine reasons when reapplying

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
First issue is the financial assets. I am not sure if that is all liquid but it is a bit too low. It would be better if it was closer to 15K Canadian. What is your purpose of visit. Your niece’s birthday was not a strong reason? Have you traveled abroad to a country similar to Canada that requires a visa like Australia? How long has your sister been in Canada? Is she established? Does your job provide a good income? Having a job is a good tie to your home country and so is a husband if he remains at hone. Do you have property in your name? Do you care for parents or in-laws? How long a visit did you ask for?

I would consider ordering GCMS notes for more in depth explanation of why you were refused.

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
First issue is the financial assets. I am not sure if that is all liquid but it is a bit too low. It would be better if it was closer to 15K Canadian. What is your purpose of visit. Your niece’s birthday was not a strong reason? Have you traveled abroad to a country similar to Canada that requires a visa like Australia? How long has your sister been in Canada? Is she established? Does your job provide a good income? Having a job is a good tie to your home country and so is a husband if he remains at hone. Do you have property in your name? Do you care for parents or in-laws? How long a visit did you ask for?

I would consider ordering GCMS notes for more in depth explanation of why you were refused.
Thank you so much for the reply. I didn't have much funds to show and if i can show more funds after borrowing from some ine, can u please suggest if i can show it as received as appraisals from my employer or they would ask how did i get so much funds all of a sudden.
And me and my husband have no such property in our name.
Please advise how can i clear their doubt of my weak financial assets.
Also please please help me in advising, if i reapply what can i tell them about amy purpose of visit now. And my in laws are living separately and have no connection with us as me n my husband are living with my family and not his. And i have no travel history. My sister is running her own business on partnership. And she is there for last 14 years.
Your help will be much appreciated and a great hope for me.
Thank you

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018

Hi dear, i am about to apply for my parents visitor visa. I am permanent resident here came in 2013. My dad is a govt employee since 24years of age till now and still working with the same company in india and my mother worked as a teacher for 30 years. Now she is housewife. They have properties in india, bank balance of 30k cad. My grandmother is dependent on my parents and my brother is studying in india as well. Do you think these are the enough strong ties to visit me for only 4weeks? Thank you!

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019

@canuck78 how can we order GCMS notes. I know nothing about this. Can you please help on this.thank you