+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Hello,

My self Mayuri from India staying in Malaysia from last 6 years on employment pass .
My application got refused for visitor visa
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at end of your stay as a temporary stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stpulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets financial status respond to these concems and can requirements. All new applicatons must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Even I traveled many countries like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore twice, Thailand 2 times, Indonesia but still they are not satisfied Even showed approx Canadian dollar 30k in bank statements from 4 months statement

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,

My self Mayuri from India staying in Malaysia from last 6 years on employment pass .
My application got refused for visitor visa
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at end of your stay as a temporary stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stpulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets financial status respond to these concems and can requirements. All new applicatons must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Even I traveled many countries like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore twice, Thailand 2 times, Indonesia but still they are not satisfied Even showed approx Canadian dollar 30k in bank statements from 4 months statement
unfortunately the countries you visited they won't count as a travel history did you ever travel to UK USA and Europe? or Aus NZ in past? what documents you submitted and are you married or single?

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Married.
I submitted all required forms with my come employment letter and 4 months bank statement with credit balance approx 30k Canadian dollar Airtickets for Canada trip and hotel bookings for 10 days and travel history note