+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa refused, subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.

Sanjeev2503

Feb 26, 2024
HELLO..
i applied visitor visa for canada with my wife. but it got refused 23 feb 2024..
here's what i received
Dear SANJEEV KUMAR,
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa
(visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the
requirements for a visitor visa. This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada
temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: your response to the
question, "Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or to, or ordered to leave
Canada or any other country or territory?
what should i do now..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HELLO..
i applied visitor visa for canada with my wife. but it got refused 23 feb 2024..
here's what i received
Dear SANJEEV KUMAR,
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa
(visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the
requirements for a visitor visa. This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada
temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: your response to the
question, "Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or to, or ordered to leave
Canada or any other country or territory?
what should i do now..
Did you fail to declare a previous refusal to Canada or any other country in your application?

Sanjeev2503

Feb 26, 2024
This is first time i applied for canada.. never apply for canada.. but previous refusal is for usa, uk, Belgium.. i hired a agent who applied for me canada visitor visa. I gave all information include refusal also..

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is first time i applied for canada.. never apply for canada.. but previous refusal is for usa, uk, Belgium.. i hired a agent who applied for me canada visitor visa. I gave all information include refusal also..
what was your application date?
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you didn’t answer truthfully. Agent must not have included refusals. The question is have you been refused for any country not just Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I sent all the documents on WhatsApp.. my travel history and refusal also..
Refusal for usa, uk and Belgium
Sounds to me like the agent failed to include all of them in your application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I sent all the documents to agent.. he filled online form from home.. i don't have any soft copy for form what he fill
I understand. Based on the refusal you received, your agent failed to declare all of your refusals.

Please avoid agents in the future and apply yourself.

Sanjeev2503

Feb 26, 2024
What should i do now ??
My cousin brother is in Canada (Canadian passport holder) he sent he invitation letter for visit. Then i hire a agent to apply for me.