+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa refused sponsored by canadian

frankyang

May 14, 2024
Hi,

I am Canadian who lives in Philippines. I have my fiance who is common-law spouse lived with me almost 4 years so far.
I decide to relocate myself back to Canada so I applied travel visa online since spouse visa takes long time.
my original plan was get the visitor visa and then apply for spouse sponsor visa when we get to Canada.

but I also explain this in the visitor visa invitation letter and they refuse the application reason of
lack of reason to visit Canada and employment history (she is housewife who take cares all the house stuff and I am the main income source)

anyone here can help me what is the best way I can get the visa for her?
I have few job offers that I need to be in Canada sometime june.

thanks.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi,

I am Canadian who lives in Philippines. I have my fiance who is common-law spouse lived with me almost 4 years so far.
I decide to relocate myself back to Canada so I applied travel visa online since spouse visa takes long time.
my original plan was get the visitor visa and then apply for spouse sponsor visa when we get to Canada.

but I also explain this in the visitor visa invitation letter and they refuse the application reason of
lack of reason to visit Canada and employment history (she is housewife who take cares all the house stuff and I am the main income source)

anyone here can help me what is the best way I can get the visa for her?
I have few job offers that I need to be in Canada sometime june.

thanks.
Hi - your fiance/CL spouse is the actual applicant and she applied for a TEMPORARY resident visa when what she requires is a PERMANENT resident visa.

You know that absolutely every bit of information necessary for a spousal sponsorship is available online. You can read all about it but the bottom line is that you must apply to sponsor your common-law spouse and it takes a very long time to process.

Good luck