+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused, Parents' Approved

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Hello,

Hope to get the right guidance from experienced members on this forum.
@Bryanna @scylla @k.h.p. and other VIP members - would be extremely grateful if you could share your inputs. Thanks in advance! :)

Summary:
21-June Created 3 online applications for Visitor TRV for (1) Mother-Father, (2) Self, and (3) Brother-His Wife

Purpose of visit:
Tourism 10-day trip in August 2019. 10-day trip in August 2019. (substantiated with hotel reservations in the name of Self and Brother + return flight tickets - dummy booking + invitation letter from mother's cousin who holds a Canadian PR).
His letter stated that he's inviting us for 2-day stay.

24-June All submitted biometrics

28-30 June Correspondence Letter received for all

2 July - Parents' visa approved

3 July - Self TRV refused. Still awaiting update on the 3rd application

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I am very disappointed with the refusal and would like to understand what really led to this decision.

1. Our Letter of Explanation and Purpose of visit documented the flights+hotel+letter from distant relative in Canada and was identical for all applicants.
  2. We also included a detailed day-wise itenerary and added notes on estimated expenses for the trip (cumulative CAD 1750 not including airfare).
  3. I stated I have CAD 7000 available for my stay in Canda in the application form.
  4. I am presently employed (9 months with the current employer, a family business establishment) and have over 7 years of work experience. Pay stubs + Bonafide certificate from employer with leave sanction was submitted along with EPF balance from prev employer, ITRs, and bank statements of the past year with a solid history of investment.
What could have gone wrong? Should I reapply and if yes, how should I counter/respond to these reasons?

Thank you for reading and look forward to guidance.

Best wishes!

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Hello,

@Bryanna @scylla @k.h.p. and other VIP members - would be extremely grateful if you could share your inputs. Thanks in advance! :)

Summary:
21-June Created 3 online applications for Visitor TRV for (1) Mother-Father, (2) Self, and (3) Brother-His Wife

Purpose of visit:
Tourism 10-day trip in August 2019. 10-day trip in August 2019. (substantiated with hotel reservations in the name of Self and Brother + return flight tickets - dummy booking + invitation letter from mother's cousin who holds a Canadian PR).

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I am very disappointed with the refusal and would like to understand what really led to this decision.

1. Our Letter of Explanation and Purpose of visit documented the flights+hotel+letter from distant relative in Canada and was identical for all applicants.
  2. We also included a detailed day-wise itenerary and added notes on estimated expenses for the trip (cumulative CAD 1750 not including airfare).
  3. I stated I have CAD 7000 available for my stay in Canda in the application form.
  4. I am presently employed (9 months with the current employer, a family business establishment) and have over 7 years of work experience. Pay stubs + Bonafide certificate from employer with leave sanction was submitted along with EPF balance from prev employer, ITRs, and bank statements of the past year with a solid history of investment.
What could have gone wrong? Should I reapply and if yes, how should I counter/respond to these reasons?

Best wishes!
Even for me, my parents trv was approved, but mine was denied.
I guess IRCC officer has issues with single young person applying for trv.
Same happend with me too and hence I didnt applied 3rd time .
Waiting for gcms notes.

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Even for me, my parents trv was approved, but mine was denied.
I guess IRCC officer has issues with single young person applying for trv.
Same happend with me too and hence I didnt applied 3rd time .
Waiting for gcms notes.
Oh! Sad to hear that. Did you request GCMS notes the first time as well?

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
Hello,

Summary:

Purpose of visit:

Best wishes!
It’s hard for young ppl to get visitors visa. They need strong ties to your back home. Those ties may be a property, sound business with financial statements/filed returns or highly paid job.
You can reapply with attaching this refusal letter and supporting your statements to confirm you have strong ties and wealth.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hello,

Summary:

Purpose of visit:

Best wishes!

You should apply again and this time, put a detailed Statement of purpose for your visit, Mention that you will return to Pakistan. I am assuming that you are not married and have no children, this can be a tough one then. Attaching documents like property ownership, employment letters, pay stubs, etc can sometimes help but sometimes they don't. Ties like wife and children can play a major role in this......

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello,

Summary:

Purpose of visit:

Best wishes!
Don't get me wrong but reapplying may not be fruitful. As to you don't have a family tie in your home country giving that your parents have been approved. it could have been the other way round you being approved and your parents denied. The VO chose your parents why? Because he/she (the VO) believes that your parents are age sensitive, the sense that they can't basically enter the Canadian labour market, break major laws or do something that would raise alarm to the Canadian government. Even if they overstay. But in your case I'm guessing you are still single probably in your 20's. The VO would assume you will probably do any of the above mentioned or wont even come back.

Like I said earlier, don't quote me wrong. It's just my opinion on your case. If you wish to reapply.

Best wishes.

Reactions: ankur_bisht