Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have received documents from IRCC and CBSA. It feels like a direct refusal from the Chinook. Because the content in the notes is basically the same as that in the visa refusal letter, without any personal information about me. In this case, I can't figure out the real reason for the refusal. What should I do when I apply for the second time?
Can you share your notes by hiding your personal details ..besides of other pages main reason written on last page ..can you share the last paragraph so it would be easy for everyone how they state same generic refusal as u received earlier

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
they only check how much money is available in your personal account. 2 weeks is a long holiday. maybe vancouver and whistler might be a cheaper option. whister offers a lot of outdoor activities for a tourist and easily reach within 90 minutes from vancouver by bus. Opt for 8-10 days

Apply alone

for a sinple person for a 10 day trip ataleast show 8000-10000 CAD, Also attach confirmed departing air ticket from canada. refundable but confirmed ticket. No dummy ticket.

write a detailed itinerary, what will you do each day. even attach a couple of confirmed guided tours tickets. Check tripadvisor.

write a cover letter and why would you come back for your wedding. Attach proofs of it.

Do you have any property on your name? if yes, attach proof of it.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I feel the same where IRCC refusing genuine cases as well only impacts their tourism economy. Already the weather is not suitable most of the time and whatever few months are pleasant they are loosing to boost their economy through tourism. They should have better way of filtering potential visa abusers from genuine tourists.
I’m pretty well positive that “ boost their economy “, isn’t one of the reasons the VO uses even deciding whether or not
when issuing a visa to a foreign national.
You’re not as important as you think you are