+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused, how to reapply

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Hi,
I have planned a trip to Canada during Christmas, however my visa got rejected saying I do not have strong ties to return to India as I had no invite from Canada.
Now I got my friend is giving me an invite letter but from Montreal and my earlier application mentioned that I will be visiting Calgary. will it be a problem?
Also, do I need to re submit all documents (Bank statement, employer NOC) as some are originals and have not been returned by consulate.

Thanks
Claire

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
yes it can be a problem until you resolve their past refusals reasons invitation isn't changing your circumstances of strong ties in home country better if you work to resolve the previous refusal reasons

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
I have planned a trip to Canada during Christmas, however my visa got rejected saying I do not have strong ties to return to India as I had no invite from Canada.
Not including an invitation letter is not the reason you were refused. It is only a supplementary document.

To be approved, you must prove you are a genuine visitor who will return to India after a short visit + you have the finances to pay for the visit.

Now I got my friend is giving me an invite letter but from Montreal and my earlier application mentioned that I will be visiting Calgary. will it be a problem?
Would you be visiting Montreal or Calgary?

Also, do I need to re submit all documents (Bank statement, employer NOC) as some are originals and have not been returned by consulate.
Yes, you must submit a complete application including originals wherever necessary.

Before you reapply, you must ensure that you have addressed the refusal reasons. Simply including an invitation letter will not work

Cheers