+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

boom2011

Newbie
Jun 7, 2023
5
0
I previously obtained a Canadian visitor visa and stayed in Canada for about 5 and a half months.
When I later tried to enter Canada again, I was refused entry. The officer noted a suspicion that I may have worked while on a visitor visa. My visa was then cancelled, and I was issued a one-year exclusion order. I left Canada and fully respected the decision.
After the exclusion period ended, I applied again for a visitor visa. I disclosed everything honestly and included the documents related to the refusal of entry, the exclusion order, my departure, my criminal record, proof of my business and work, financial documents, travel plan, bookings, and other supporting documents. However, my visa application was refused again.
I currently have an established business, stable income, and funds with a clear source, and I am considering applying again with a stronger application, a clearer purpose of travel, and stronger proof of my ties and reasons to return.
My question is: does my previous 5.5-month stay, the refusal of entry based on suspicion of unauthorized work, the visa cancellation, and the one-year exclusion order mean that my chances of ever getting a Canadian visa again are now very low or almost impossible? Or is it still realistically possible if I submit a much stronger application and properly address the previous concerns?
 
Wait a year and apply again because reapplying so quickly is suspicious. You have an exclusion order and another refusal. Are you single? if so no family ties and business not enough.
 
Thank you for your advice. I understand that applying again too quickly may raise concerns. I am single, but I have an established business, stable income, financial commitments, and responsibilities that require me to return home. If I apply again, I will wait and submit a much stronger application with a clear and short purpose of travel and stronger evidence of my ties
 
Thank you for your advice. I understand that applying again too quickly may raise concerns. I am single, but I have an established business, stable income, financial commitments, and responsibilities that require me to return home. If I apply again, I will wait and submit a much stronger application with a clear and short purpose of travel and stronger evidence of my ties
So wait a year and reapply. Being single makes it more difficult and a business may not be enough of a tie to return with refusal and exclusion order. Don't apply for a year.

You also have to provide evidence that you didn't work. Cannot just say..."I didn't work". IRCC/CBSA must have had strong evidence that you did.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your advice. At the moment, I don’t have direct evidence proving that I did not work, but I will request the CBSA/IRCC notes and try to address the officer’s concerns with stronger supporting documents in my next application.
 
I previously obtained a Canadian visitor visa and stayed in Canada for about 5 and a half months.
When I later tried to enter Canada again, I was refused entry. The officer noted a suspicion that I may have worked while on a visitor visa. My visa was then cancelled, and I was issued a one-year exclusion order. I left Canada and fully respected the decision.
After the exclusion period ended, I applied again for a visitor visa. I disclosed everything honestly and included the documents related to the refusal of entry, the exclusion order, my departure, my criminal record, proof of my business and work, financial documents, travel plan, bookings, and other supporting documents. However, my visa application was refused again.
I currently have an established business, stable income, and funds with a clear source, and I am considering applying again with a stronger application, a clearer purpose of travel, and stronger proof of my ties and reasons to return.
My question is: does my previous 5.5-month stay, the refusal of entry based on suspicion of unauthorized work, the visa cancellation, and the one-year exclusion order mean that my chances of ever getting a Canadian visa again are now very low or almost impossible? Or is it still realistically possible if I submit a much stronger application and properly address the previous concerns?
Come on bud

You posted this SIX TIMES on Reddit
And you’re getting the EXACT same advice

Though “ fully respected their decision “ is a bit much . You don’t have a choice