+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused 6 times. Apply for 7th time.

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I have applied 6 time visitor visa but every time refused. Now i am apply again on 22 June 2022. is there any one who applied 7th time visa and approved.

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have applied 6 time visitor visa but every time refused. Now i am apply again on 22 June 2022. is there any one who applied 7th time visa and approved.
what was the reason for refusal 6 times ?. Did you address those issues this time ?.
Generally its not advisable to apply continuously without fixing the refusal reason

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Did you request the GCMS notes on your file ?
You overstayed for TWO YEARS in the UK. Not showing you’ll abide by immigration rules will GREATLY affect your chances of getting a visa. By continually applying shows you’re desperate to come to Canada
Canada & the UK share information for this reason, to help enforce each countries Immigration laws
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/uk-overstayed-for-2-years-now-want-to-apply-canada-visitor-visa.571130/

I would probably advise whoever you wanted to visit in Canada , fly to India to visit

Last edited:
Reactions: sunny1977

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Did you request the GCMS notes on your file ?
You overstayed for TWO YEARS in the UK. Not showing you’ll abide by immigration rules will GREATLY affect your chances of getting a visa. By continually applying shows you’re desperate to come to Canada
Canada & the UK share information for this reason, to help enforce each countries Immigration laws
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/uk-overstayed-for-2-years-now-want-to-apply-canada-visitor-visa.571130/

I would probably advise whoever you wanted to visit in Canada , fly to India to visit
one of my friend was deported from UK. and now he is in Canadian Citizen. I think its little depends on luck as well.