+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refusd in oct 2018.. wnt to reaply now for may 2020 .. need help..@ bryanna & members

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Hi

i had applied for visitor visa in aug 2018 with my wife , son and my mother .... i was refused on the grounds that i will not come back at the end of my stay , travel history and economic conditions... the documents submitted were as follows ...

1). 6 months bank statements :
Myself ( cad 14000 )
Wife ( cad 10000 )
Mother ( cad 9000 )

2). Current account company statement with regular transactions ..

3). 3 years ITR
Myself. Arnd 7.5 lakh
Wife. Arnd 8 lakh

4). Attached property papers , 2 commercial properties worth 15000 cad on my name.. joint residential property with brother n his wife...

5). Proprietorship gst registration ... my business is over a decade old..

6). Travel history
Have been to china over 15 times for business
Have been to moscow twice (till aug 2018) with family and with mother once ..
Have been twice to europe till oct 2018 ( switzerland , austria , france , netherlands )

7). I had shown travelling in oct and submitted noc from son’s kindergarten school...

bt after 45 days visa was refused ...
i had ordered gcms notes also bt i cant understand much...

Now i want to apply again for may june 2020 summer vacations...
I dont have any relative over there so i cant get any invitation from there ...

after oct 2018
Again i have travelled to china on business purpose ...
Have been to bali indonesia in jan 2019 with family ( not mother )
Have been to moscow in march 2019 with wife n son ( wife’s parent living there )
Have been to austria with family and with mother .. june 2018...
have been to moscow with wife , son , daughter( family expended in sept 2019☺) and mother in dec 2019...

... now i want to apply again for traveling in may/june 2020....
Bank balance may be increased overall 5000 cad more than last time
1 commercial property added jointly with wife worth 35000 cad...

plz suggest how to apply...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given your modest level of funds it would not make much sense to spend a 1/3 of your savings on a few weeks in Canada. The fact that your whole family plus your mother all want to travel is a red flag. With so many closer and less expensive travel options your travel plans seem very suspicious. Most travellers would move on to another destination after a refusal or just do to the expense of travel to Canada. The fact that you keep on applying will make CIC wonder why you are determined to visit Canada.

Reactions: k.h.p.

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Given your modest level of funds it would not make much sense to spend a 1/3 of your savings on a few weeks in Canada. The fact that your whole family plus your mother all want to travel is a red flag. With so many closer and less expensive travel options your travel plans seem very suspicious. Most travellers would move on to another destination after a refusal or just do to the expense of travel to Canada. The fact that you keep on applying will make CIC wonder why you are determined to visit Canada.
Thats why i ask , is it ok to apply now after 1.5 years and travelled to bali, austria and twice moscow after rejection... ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thats why i ask , is it ok to apply now after 1.5 years and travelled to bali, austria and twice moscow after rejection... ?
Austria is the only country that somewhat counts. Your chances of approval are certainly better without your mother but still not great. Nothing stopping you from trying but the chances are still not great. You would be spending a 1/3 (minimum) of your savings on a vacation.

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Austria is the only country that somewhat counts. Your chances of approval are certainly better without your mother but still not great. Nothing stopping you from trying but the chances are still not great. You would be spending a 1/3 (minimum) of your savings on a vacation.
My friend applied with me , his saving acc has only 3500 cad together with her wife.. but he has invitation from his brother in law in canada , he got the visa.. he show he will spent 5000 cad but have only 3500 cad in his account... even his pvt ltd co. itr is in loss..