+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa refusal

Alighariya

Jun 14, 2019
hello,
i am an Indian citizen. permanent resident of south Africa. i have my own business in south africa. i am a regular tax payer of south Africa. my sister is Canadian citizen and they send sponsors latter to me and i had applied for visitor visa from south Africa in 2017 alone , and i have been refused on paragraph 179b, purpose of visit, family ties in India and Canada, and travel history are the reasons.
i have traveled to UK July 2018 and USA April 2018 n i still have us valid visa. beside this i have travel to schengen and few African countries and united Arab emirates and Thailand.
my wife and children living in India all the time. she has her own animal husbandry business. so i have applied with my family in June 2019 for visitor visa of Canada. and they refused on paragraph 179b purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status are the reason.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
hello,
i am an Indian citizen. permanent resident of south Africa. i have my own business in south africa. i am a regular tax payer of south Africa. my sister is Canadian citizen and they send sponsors latter to me and i had applied for visitor visa from south Africa in 2017 alone , and i have been refused on paragraph 179b, purpose of visit, family ties in India and Canada, and travel history are the reasons.
i have traveled to UK July 2018 and USA April 2018 n i still have us valid visa. beside this i have travel to schengen and few African countries and united Arab emirates and Thailand.
my wife and children living in India all the time. she has her own animal husbandry business. so i have applied with my family in June 2019 for visitor visa of Canada. and they refused on paragraph 179b purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status are the reason.
What was the purpose of visit?
What docs were provided for "personal assets and financial status"?

Alighariya

Jun 14, 2019
What docs were provided for "personal assets and financial status"?
i uploaded dis documents. my sisters invitation latter in which she is taking our responsibilities of lodging and boarding for a month. i uploaded joint bank statement with my wife and my own bank statement total almost 16 lacs rupees. share investments almost 15 lacs rupees. south african business registrations, tax compliant latter from revenue department. south african banks statements almost 5.5 lacs south african rand almost 55000 canadian dollar. if i can have ur email address i can send you my file. thanks alot myra

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
i uploaded dis documents. my sisters invitation latter in which she is taking our responsibilities of lodging and boarding for a month. i uploaded joint bank statement with my wife and my own bank statement total almost 16 lacs rupees. share investments almost 15 lacs rupees. south african business registrations, tax compliant latter from revenue department. south african banks statements almost 5.5 lacs south african rand almost 55000 canadian dollar. if i can have ur email address i can send you my file. thanks alot myra
I don't share personal information.