+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refusal Reason

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

kindly help me to find the solution and re apply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

kindly help me to find the solution and re apply
You have not given us any information to advise you.

1. What was the purpose and duration of your visit?

2. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, are you related to him/her?

3. Do post the list of documents that you had submitted

4. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc)?

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
hi first of all thank you for your reply,

1 . My cousin sister wedding scheduled on July 5th 2019, and i planned to visit for a month
2. Yes, My uncle was the sponsor , ( My mother's own Brother Citizen in Canada)
3. Submitted Documents

a. Business registration
b. Travel History ( I'm a Sri Lankan Nationality but currently doing a business in Qatar)
c. Invitation Letter ( i applied for my wife,mother, father, sister and her husband. all the names are mentioned in the letter of invitation and sign by sponsor) ( all my family lives in Sri Lanka except me )
d. Proof of Financial Support
Qatar Personnel Account Balance : 8,614 CAD
Sri Lanka Personnel Account Balance : 13,000 CAD
Company Account Balance : 100,000 CAD
Salary Statement by Parters of the Company : 3,745 QR Monthly
Sponsor Statement : 11,000 CAD
e. Photo attached
f. Purpose of Travel
Wedding Invitation Card Attached
Wedding Hall Letter for the confirmation.
g. Family information form attached
h. Proof of Relation
My uncle birth certificate, my grand mother birth certificate, my mother birth certificate, my birth certicate.
i. Representative form signed and attached
j. marriage certificate of my wife