+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa refusal letter

ashpad

May 11, 2011
hi guys,,
can anybody please scan and send me the visitor visa refusal letter(both sides) to me,,i need it very urgently guys,,please help me,,
my id is: ash_libra410@rediffmail.com

thanks in advance guys :) waiting desperately :(

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would you need another persons refusal letter?

Do you need to compare it to something?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why dont you apply for Canada visitor visa, submit incomplete documents and then get the refusal letter....its that simple :)

And the wonderful thing about it is that it will be personally addressed to you.

Reactions: Naname

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Don't think you need to scan two sides for the refusal letter. reverse side is blank :)

ashpad said:
hi guys,,
can anybody please scan and send me the visitor visa refusal letter(both sides) to me,,i need it very urgently guys,,please help me,,
my id is: ash_libra410 @ rediffmail.com

thanks in advance guys :) waiting desperately :(

Reactions: Naname

ashpad

May 11, 2011
newtone,,u seem to be a hero member here,,i hoped people on this forum help each other,but the answer came exactly opposite.ur answer is not acceptable by anybody,,its not that i want to make a bad record of visa rejections in the embassy,its because i want to see the reasons what people get for rejection and i want to see what reasons are actually stated on the letter so that when i make an sop,i would make it stronger considering all those points,,i hope there is no fun going on here..its something serious about somebody's money and time being put for the visa application!!

ashpad

May 11, 2011
job seeker,,
if u have it then send it,,

baloo,,
as far as i know,these refusal letters are not personal,they are the same printed copy addressed to different people with different reasons marked!! so i guess there's nothing personal in that,,this forum is about discussing the refusal reasons i hope!!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpad said:
job seeker,,

baloo,,
as far as i know,these refusal letters are not personal,they are the same printed copy addressed to different people with different reasons marked!! so i guess there's nothing personal in that,,this forum is about discussing the refusal reasons i hope!!
It seems very strange that you need a copy of a document that you already hold?

Ask the question and no doubt you will get an answer.

ashpad

May 11, 2011
baloo,,
thanks for the reply :) i do not have any visitor visa refusal letter,,why would i ask then??

ashpad

May 11, 2011
baloo,,
please understand,,i am applying for a visitors visa for the first time and for that i will be writing an sop, i want to cover up all the points positively which are generally in the refusal letter,,i can get this idea only if i have the letter..

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpad said:
baloo,,
please understand,,i am applying for a visitors visa for the first time and for that i will be writing an sop, i want to cover up all the points positively which are generally in the refusal letter,,i can get this idea only if i have the letter..
Far from it, you would be better off reading the documentation.
The letter will only give a very broad reason or reasons, it is not likely to be that helpful.

Asking what other people did may be a better option.
Why did they refuse your student app? You need to provide clear evidence that you will leave Canada.
The original refusal will have some bearing on a subsequent visitor visa application.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpad said:
newtone,,u seem to be a hero member here,,i hoped people on this forum help each other,but the answer came exactly opposite.ur answer is not acceptable by anybody,,its not that i want to make a bad record of visa rejections in the embassy,its because i want to see the reasons what people get for rejection and i want to see what reasons are actually stated on the letter so that when i make an sop,i would make it stronger considering all those points,,i hope there is no fun going on here..its something serious about somebody's money and time being put for the visa application!!
If you want to know reasons people get refused you can always ask, if you read some of the posts here most people do that. By scanning their rejection documentation, you basically have their names, file numbers, and other personal data. Would someone want to share all that information with you without knowing who you are?? Would you do the same?

Its like saying I want to apply for a job but dont want to get rejected in the interview process instead I want to find out the list of people who applied for the same job and written documentation on grounds they got rejected so I can cover all bases and get accepted for sure. People do get rejected, its not a bad thing, and you dont need to take it personally, you can be better prepared next time. The point I am making is there is no fool proof formula to get a visa, people could have all the documents in the world and still get rejected for unknown reasons, every case is different.

If you want to find out reasons why, just ask people in this forum are more than happy to share information truthfully and thats why we have this forum. By asking for documentation people would interpret it as "I dont trust what you are saying so I need proof of documentation email me your rejection letter (both sides)"

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sorry did not save the copy. Basically it states

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period of your authorized stay.

The factors considered are (not exactly worded this way)

1. Family ties in Canada
2. Limited employment opportunities in your country of residence
3. Assets and financial status
4. Travel history
5. Purpose of the visit

(there are several more but I can not recall now) One or more of the stated reasons would be ticked.

ashpad said:
job seeker,,

baloo,,

CanadaGirl2011

May 10, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
14-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-02-2012
Med's Request
Rec'd 01-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
I won't scan my copy because the personal information but I'll let you know that my husbands student visa (he was my fiance at the time ) was denied for failure to prove he would leave Canada at the end of his studies --
Including 1) Lack of personal travel history 2) Financial needs during his studies 3) Purpose of visit...

So lets be real here.... the purpose of visit would be ??? College -
Financial status - I as a Canadian citized did an undertaking of support and paid his tuition and provided all my financials which are fairly strong,,,
and travel history his was minimal because he resides in Nairobi... when I asked to appeal they told me they were too busy to review applications and that I should re-apply.... that is my experience thus far with immigration but hey !!! goodluck!

jainesh97

Nov 16, 2011
Hi all,

I am looking to apply for a vistor visa for my mother. She is retired and lives by herself in India. How can I demonstrate that she will return after six months?

She has property in Mumbai and has visited US twice in the last few years so she has some travel history.

We can show her bank statements and other assets but there are no family ties back home.

How can I convince the visa officer to issue the visa?

Regards
Jainesh