23-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 applied for VISA
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
Hi

My parents applied their visitor visa including my younger sister although my parents got multiple 10 years VISA when my sis got refusal by following statements.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

--------------------------
My Profile
PR and working in IT field since last 3 years in Toronto.

My sis profile
single, working in reputed company in India.

What should i do to get a visa for her?

Thank You in advance.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi

My parents applied their visitor visa including my younger sister although my parents got multiple 10 years VISA when my sis got refusal by following statements.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

My Profile

My sis profile

Thank You in advance.
What all supporting docs (Financial support and home ties) did you include for your sister?

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
What all supporting docs (Financial support and home ties) did you include for your sister?
Yes i have mentioned all of them as in 1 file with my parents and for her too. they applied all together though.
Home tie - her job letter, salary slips, her job off approval letter during a trip period, bank statement (INR 50K) (parents account having INR 900K) and my side (CAD 20K).
also mention that i will took care of all expense during the trip.

Please advise.

Thank You.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yes i have mentioned all of them as in 1 file with my parents and for her too. they applied all together though.
Home tie - her job letter, salary slips, her job off approval letter during a trip period, bank statement (INR 50K) (parents account having INR 900K) and my side (CAD 20K).
also mention that i will took care of all expense during the trip.

Please advise.

Thank You.
Her file seems weak. 50k INR is not sufficient for a trip oversees, as also she does have much assets she can "return" to. Moreover she's single, so it's no one she can return to. Parent's assets do not help. Does she have a house/property in her name that you can add? As private jobs in India are not considered strong home ties, I have seen quite a few time. I am from India myself, my friend.

Home ties and Financial support are really big reasons to be considered followed by Purpose of travel. People without travel histories (my mom for example) have gotten visa but everything else have to be in place.

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
Her file seems weak. 50k INR is not sufficient for a trip oversees, as also she does have much assets she can "return" to. Moreover she's single, so it's no one she can return to. Parent's assets do not help. Does she have a house/property in her name that you can add? As private jobs in India are not considered strong home ties, I have seen quite a few time. I am from India myself, my friend.

Home ties and Financial support are really big reasons to be considered followed by Purpose of travel. People without travel histories (my mom for example) have gotten visa but everything else have to be in place.
Agreed, as she is just 24 so of course she doesn't have property so far... she graduated 2 years ago so no travel history as she spent most of her time in Job after graduation.
I show my fund and parents show them as we Indian always depend on our family at younger age. anyway, any idea to how to get visa for her?

Please advise,

Thank you in advance.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Agreed, as she is just 24 so of course she doesn't have property so far... she graduated 2 years ago so no travel history as she spent most of her time in Job after graduation.
I show my fund and parents show them as we Indian always depend on our family at younger age. anyway, any idea to how to get visa for her?

Please advise,

Thank you in advance.
As I have seen, 24 years is not seen as dependent.

~ Can her employer write that her leaves are approved from mm/dd/yy to mm/dd/yy and she would resume work after that (If not already)?
~ Does she have any savings done in her name (no matter who did it), like PF accounts we have in India where employer and employee both contribute? 50k is not even $1000 CAD. As some say, one should have $1000 per week they intend to stay in Canada.
~ You can prepare a day by day itinerary for her, for her time in Canada and you can reserve air tickets (so you are not charged right away and you would have an option to cancel). This would go in purpose of travel.
~ In addition to her letter from employer, you can again add her salary slips, Tax returns.
~ Anything you can think of as a home tie?

What all docs did you include from your side, last time?

waheguruji88

Mar 5, 2019
Hi

My Profile

My sis profile

Thank You in advance.
How did you got reply via email or passport??

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
I have one question. Can't his sister be sponsored by him or his parents and they submit their proofs?
Yes, i can but again she is adult so its will be in the same scenario.

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
This is pretty normal. You parents will likely have to travel alone and your sister will have to stay home.
hope note... i'm thinking to reply to them for her by giving an answers to the given reason. though i'm waiting for GCMA notes.