+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa refusal...can i reapply ? can someone help my question...thanks

True1986

Jul 26, 2017
hello friends can anybudy help me...

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?
Since, your husband is a citizen so ask him to get gcms notes. he can get it in $5 and apply at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

These notes will have detailed reason for your rejection.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Sorry to hear you were refused. This is quite common when an applicant has a Canadian spouse.

Reapplying with the exact same documents could result in another TRV refusal. Your husband must start the spousal PR process instead

Reactions: scylla