+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa processing

pari12345

May 14, 2019
Hi
I am studying in Canada. Came in January 2019 and on 26 April I have applied my husband's visitor visa (working as a government employee in india) and after 24 hours, got mail for biometrics and biometrics done on 29 April. As processing time for visitor visa is 13 days but still did not find any response.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It will be hard for you to get a visitors visa for your husband as you are already in Canada. They will suspect you will try to convert him to an open work permit, which is not what visitors visas are intended for.

That being said, I wish you luck. Thirteen days is not unheard of. Keep waiting.

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
I am studying in Canada. Came in January 2019 and on 26 April I have applied my husband's visitor visa (working as a government employee in india) and after 24 hours, got mail for biometrics and biometrics done on 29 April. As processing time for visitor visa is 13 days but still did not find any response.

Did you receive any updates on your application, such as biometric validity letter or correspondence letter

amarwah

May 13, 2017
It will be hard for you to get a visitors visa for your husband as you are already in Canada. They will suspect you will try to convert him to an open work permit, which is not what visitors visas are intended for.

That being said, I wish you luck. Thirteen days is not unheard of. Keep waiting.
Hi,
I have few queries for applying TRV for my parents. Can I DM you for the same?