+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa processing time from India?

jcurtsy

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
The CIC website today (Nov 2 2019) shows 12 days of processing time for visiting visa application from India. Is this true? What is an actual time-frame from the date of application submission until the stamped passport reception?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
The CIC website today (Nov 2 2019) shows 12 days of processing time for visiting visa application from India. Is this true? What is an actual time-frame from the date of application submission until the stamped passport reception?
12 working days is allotted for processing the visa. This would vary if you applied online or by paper as sending application from visa center to ircc is not included on the estimated days as well as submission of passport and stamping is not also included

Nov 3, 2019
From mid-oct 13 processing days would be first week of November. I would expect a reply around then.

Time does not include delays in biometric processing, medical report, etc.
Thanks for quick revert
Let’s hope positive

can you tell does it counts Saturday,Sunday.

Sakibkhanusia

May 16, 2017
I submitted visitor visa application for my Dad, Mom, father in -law, mother in law , uncle and aunt (6 people together) on November 6, 2019.
They did biometric done on November 12, 2019. and Today we Got passport request for all. all the best

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I submitted visitor visa application for my Dad, Mom, father in -law, mother in law , uncle and aunt (6 people together) on November 6, 2019.
They did biometric done on November 12, 2019. and Today we Got passport request for all. all the best
Out of curiosity, was this a single application or three separate family applications? I did not know that parents and in laws can be done in single application (since they are not family?)

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
How many days do they usually give during which you have to get your biometrics done?

halifakasim

Nov 15, 2019
i just received corresponding letter from canada for my biometric. how long it ll take to process further?