+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa processing- long delay

sk1985kol

Apr 11, 2022
Dear,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa renewal since 18 April and to this day the status remains the same:
"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

My wife and I already have the Visas, but I had to renew the Visas for my kids because their passports have expired and their visas were valid only for the period of time that their passports were valid.

We were planning to visit canada during the summer school break and this long delay in response has made things pretty hard.

Whome can I contact? I feel like my application is completely ignored, since the initial delay time on processing my visa was 32 days.

Help needed, please.

Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa renewal since 18 April and to this day the status remains the same:
"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

My wife and I already have the Visas, but I had to renew the Visas for my kids because their passports have expired and their visas were valid only for the period of time that their passports were valid.

We were planning to visit canada during the summer school break and this long delay in response has made things pretty hard.

Whome can I contact? I feel like my application is completely ignored, since the initial delay time on processing my visa was 32 days.

Help needed, please.

Thank you!
You can raise a webform. Processing times are an average not when it will be processed by.