+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa plz help

hana29

Feb 12, 2018
Hello dear members,
I would like to know how can I apply for a visitor visa to Canada knowing that I am an Algerian citizen but my country of residence is France (study permit).I want to add on that I don't work I am hosted by a family member here in France.
P. S: I got a refusal on september 2016.
Thanks wainting for your replies

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello dear members,
I would like to know how can I apply for a visitor visa to Canada knowing that I am an Algerian citizen but my country of residence is France (study permit).I want to add on that I don't work I am hosted by a family member here in France.
P. S: I got a refusal on september 2016.
Thanks wainting for your replies
Not sure I understand this question, as you already were refused last September, you know HOW to apply right?

Or are you asking this question to consider your student status in France?

To be honest, I don't think you will be successful if you apply again. You just mentioned that you do not work, and you are on a study permit in France. Based on my own observations here, Canada TRVs are harder to obtain if you are outside your home country, even if you have legal status.

Reactions: Bryanna

Auriane0198

Jan 15, 2018
Small question, the VRT is useful to do what kind of trip to Canada? Is it useful to visit Canada for 1-2 weeks?

Auriane0198

Jan 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "bellaluna, post: 6718159, member: 506686"] Bien sûr, mais si vous êtes titulaire d'un passeport français, vous êtes exempté de VRT / VRT et vous n'avez qu'à demander une AVE / AVe. [/ QUOTE ]
Ah, this is very good news, thanks for your help